Friday, March 15, 2019

Page 170 - Pits In Motion: Singer Axel Muñiz


Hey armpit lovers!  Mexican pop artist, Axel Muñiz just put out a new YouTube video version of his single, "Mi Vicio" (translated: "My Vice").  What makes this brand new vid so interesting to me, is that it features the music from the original video, but now Axel is shown doing choreography for the entire song while wearing in a sexy, tank top t-shirt!  ---  And wow, what great pit shots the camera captures!


Another bonus of the new version is that the singer is looking hot 'n scruffy, and a lot less baby faced than he usually does.

Axel Muñiz

Check out the fun and yummy, YouTube dance video by clicking the play button below.



Plus, here's the official, original 2018 video, which also features singer, Joey Montana.



Sadly, the stylist for the shoot decided to have the two cuties wear sleeves and jackets for the video. 😞


Artists Joey Montana & Axel Muñiz

(Pics and clipart selected for the collage, as well as the videos and photos used for this blog entry were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog on BLOGGER @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: