Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Page 172 - Armpits in Bloom: A Spring Photo Collection


Happy Spring, fellow pit lovers!  Since it's the season for watching lovely things in bloom, I've decided to gather an array of pretty pit pics featuring opened armpits among the blossoming flowers.  My goal is to have you imagine yourself leisurely strolling through a botanical garden with fine, shirtless fellows stretched out on the lush lawns.



For a more elegant experience through the Underarm Garden of Aaaahs, may I suggest you press the play button to hear a YouTube video of Felix Mendelssohn's Op. 62 No. 6 "Spring Song" while you peruse the selection of beauties.  


Right this way, for your private tour.  Linger as long as you wish.

Dylan Geick

Freddie Pearson

Otto Seppalainen



Vlad Geyda


Jhonattan Bürjack

Edilson Nascimento





Freddy Pearson




Renan Rosiak




Kaylan Morgan Falgoust

Steven Brocos

Maikel Castro

Well, there you have it armpit "buds"!  I hope you enjoyed my special, Spring photo collection.  Too bad the Internet doesn't yet have Smell-o-rama.  ---  Oh, how divine it would be, to take a whiff of these aromatic bouquets.




(Pics for the collage, the video, as well as the gifs and photographs used for this blog entry were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: