Saturday, March 2, 2019

Hey Armpit Lovers! Let's Stay In Touch As Google Plus Ends


Greetings fellow armpit fans!  As most of you who follow me through Google Plus know, as of Thursday, March 7, 2019, notifications for Google web products are no longer accessible from the navigation bar.  In addition, all our Google Plus accounts are going away this Tuesday, April 2, 2019.  ---  Sadly, that means keeping in touch with each other is about to get a little harder.

In an attempt to have us keep in touch, I'd like to invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog on BLOGGER @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on the page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on TWITTER @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

Male model, Flo Mulot

To all my Google Plus pals, it's been a blast sharing with you all these months and checking out all your armpit posts and pics!  I'd love for our online friendship to continue.


With much love and appreciation,
Enrique Henry



No comments: