Friday, June 18, 2021

Page 251 - How Do You Like Them Apples!?


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Here's a unique collection for this Father's Day Weekend.  It features the sexy armpits of famous male celebrities, along with those of their sons.  (Hope it's not too pervy for you all.)

NOTE:  I'm sharing these 3 groupings separately on my social media sites, however I thought you might like to see the images all in one place.

I surfed the web and found my favorite pit pics of each father and son trio and put them together in collages for kicks.  Some photos are older, while others were taken more recently.  ---  Between you and me, I always love seeing if the armpits of the handsome apples fall far from the hunky tree. 😍🍎🍎🍎



So here, in no particular order, are my 3 special collages...


1.)  Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger with Patrick Schwarzenegger and Joseph Baena.




2.) Actor Will Smith with Trey Smith and Jaden Smith.




3. Superstar athlete David Beckham with Brooklyn Beckham and Romeo Beckham.



Well pit pals, I hope you enjoyed the collages.  Don't know about you, but I'm sure I'd never turn down an invitation to a family pool party if any of these guys invited me over to go swimming!   Think of all the glistening shirtless torsos, along with those wonderful wet pitters!  ---  Wow, what a feast that would be!!!



(Pictures collected for the collages, clipart and the gifs were all found online.) 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #ArnoldSchwarzenegger #WillSmith #DavidBeckham #HotFatherSon

No comments: