Friday, July 30, 2021

Page 252 - "Doctor, Doctor, Check Out My Armpit!"

 

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you all have been doing well physically and mentally, which isn't too easy to do these days.

As I've mentioned before, my sweetie isn't into pit play.  So, it's been years since anyone has played with my hairy pits, much less laid a finger on them. ðŸ˜¥  ---  Other than myself of course.

I am doubly vaccinated against COVID-19.  However, out of an abundance of caution, I've been practically living the life of a recluse since March of 2020.  Therefore, I haven't had a checkup by a doctor in quite some time.  The last one I saw was while I was living in another state.  I recently decided to get a checkup, so I had to find a new primary physician, right here in Texas.

Luck for me, I found a great one!  His name is Dr. Wesley and not only is he a caring and competent physician, but the guy is super dreamy!


Let me tell ya, I was very captivated by the hunky healer during my first visit.  Especially as he stood before me, reaching inside my slightly unbuttoned shirt to feel my neck and clavicle area.  ---  I always wear a button-up shirt, instead of a t-shirt, to give medical professionals easy access.


His face, beautiful eyes, and the faint scent of his cologne were very engrossing!  Although his hands were cold from the freezing examining room, his touch sent five-alarm hot flashes throughout my body.  ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥

"Oh, Doctor Wesley!"

I have a follow-up appointment with the darling doc coming up real soon.  I'm somewhat embarrassed to confess this, but I'm starting to concoct a rather sneaky plan for my next visit.  It goes something like this:



DAY OF APPOINTMENT
[The doctor and I are alone in his private examination room.  I sit on the examining table with my shirt semi-opened, facing the manly medico as he stands before me, inspecting my vitals.  Once again, his hands, feel around inside my opened shirt.  When he's finished I speak up...]


ME:  "Doctor Wesley, I have an issue I'm hoping you can help me with."

DR. WESLEY: "Oh?  What seems to be the problem, Enrique?"

"Well Doctor,... my, my armpit is aching!"

"Really?  Well please, go ahead and remove your shirt, so I can take a look and exam your underarm."


[As I fully unbutton my top I begin to blush, realizing my nipples are extremely erect due to the room's frigid temperature.  I haphazardly throw the shirt onto a nearby chair, (wrinkles be damned) determined to execute my sly scheme, before I chicken out.  I raise my arm to the fine physician and point to the spot...]


ME:  "Doctor,... this area is the problem. "


[With a look of sincere concern, the macho medicine man takes a seat on his rolling metal stool and wheels up real close to me.


Placing his thumbs slightly apart from each other, he reaches out and begins to gently hunt for any kind of lump or strange discoloration.


My eyes widen and I'm taken aback by the feel of his frosty thumbs on my sensitive axilla.] 


DR. WESLEY: "Oh, I'm sorry, Enrique!  Are my hands too cold?  The receptionist likes to keep the thermostat to the air-conditioner set pretty low.  It's always pretty chilly in the examining rooms."

ME:  "No, no, Doctor Wesley.  You're fine.  Besides,... it's actually starting to get quite warm in here anyway.  ---  Please,... do continue."


[The dashing doc resumes gliding his thumbs in tandem, exploring the hairy regions of my underarm, as if playing with an imaginary furry Ouija board.  He gently puts pressure as he searches for my mysterious ache.]

DR. WESLEY: "Does this hurt?"

ME:  "No."


[He slides both thumbs over to the right just a bit.]


"And here, does this hurt?"

"No."

"How about here, does this hurt?"

"No, not really."


[Somewhat perplexed, the rather good-looking, good doctor decides to adjust his touch.]


DR. WESLEY: "I'm going to add more pressure.  Let me know if I'm too rough, Enrique.  ---  And now?  How is that?"

[The touch of his thumbs pushing down on my lonely underarm is beyond ecstasy!  It's been such a long, long time since someone has touched me there!  I simply can't help but react.]

ME:  "Oooo, Doc!  Oooo, Doc!  You're getting closer!"

[He massages the area in the middle of my armpit, plowing through my pit hair with his strong thumbs, back and forth, back and forth.  His dazzling eyes stare intently at my underarm, trying to find the problem.]

ME:  "Oh Doctor Wesley, it's too much,... it's too much!!!"


[My body quakes then goes weak, forcing my arm to drop.  As I look down at the front of my pants I realize there is evidence of just how excited I became.]


ME:  "Uh-oh, Doctor Wesley,... I think I just,... just...

DR. WESLEY: "Got cured of that nagging ache in your armpit?"

[He smiles that breath-stealing smile of his as he realizes my naughty, naughty racy ruse.]


ME: "Well Doc, at least I'm halfway cured."

DR. WESLEY: "Only halfway?"

"Yes, you see, my other armpit is still in need of some attention,... STAT.  Do you mind checking it as well?"


[I raise my other arm.  He peers straight into my eyes,... and we both smile.]




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Well pit pals, I hope you don't think of me as being too deviant for having such thoughts.  But, who can blame me?  The lack of pit play can make an armpit lover go simply mad!  Simply mad I tell ya! 🙃⁠ ⁠⁠


Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bit more planning to do before my next doctor's appointment.  ---  If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, they'll be no more apples for me!


(Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the clipart and gif used for this post were all found online.


By the way, I selected the delicious, YouTube celebrity doc, Mike Varshavski, to represent Doctor Wesley for this blog entry parody, since he bares a strong resemblance to my real physician.


To portray me, I chose "Cash King Jake", who is foot fetish royalty on social media.)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

P.S. Be wise and stay safe, armpit lovers!


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hotguys #hairyarmpits #hotdoctor #sexydoctor #CashKingJake

2 comments:

Dan said...

Dr.Mike himself has nice hairy armpits https://hunkopedia.blogspot.com/2020/11/dr-mikes-armpits.html

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Dan! Thanks for checking out my blog and for the great link! I do love me some nice and hairy pits!