Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Page 285 - Hmmm, So What's His Message?


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Check out the above photo.  This sexy stud has a great, furry pit and definitely ticks all my boxes in the "hot, hairy hunk I'd like to lick" department!

I contemplated sharing his photo on my regular social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.  However, after much debate I decided not to.  ---  You see, I'm certain Facebook would not approve of the way the model fills out his underwear. 😈

You know Pit Pals,... every now and then I'll see an armpit photo that peeks my interest, and I'll wonder, "Hmmm, so what's his message?

I can't locate any text that originally accompanied this pit pic, so I figure the message is probably one of these three:


1.) "Hey buddy, I'm inviting you to lick my armpit for me.".

2.)  "Yo buddy, I'm a kinky exhibitionist and I want you to watch me as I pleasure pit."

3.)  "Come here buddy, let's share in the lapping duties."



Well, my answers to his propositions would be:

1.) "Yes!"

2.) "Sure!"

3.) "Heck yeah!"


---  I'm certain you'd answer the same.



(NOTE:  Photos used for this blog entry were all found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #exhibitionist #hairyarmpits

No comments: