Friday, April 8, 2022

Page 286 - ¡Ay, Caramba! Oh, How I Love Latino Pit Hair!


¡Hola, fellow armpit lovers!  I'd love to share with you something that's been on my mind lately.

[PLEASE NOTE: The views expressed in this blog entry are just some of my musings and personal preferences.  You and your sweetie may prefer shaved underarms.  ---  Different strokes for different folks, y'all!]

One of my favorite movies of 2021 was the gorgeous, Mexican period drama, EL BAIL DE LOS 41 (DANCE OF THE 41).  It's based on a true story of a scandalous dance, attended by gay men in 1901, and features a beautiful cast of hot, Latin men.


Recently, I started watching the series SENSE 8, also on Netflix.  One of it's stars is the soldering, sexy, Mexican actor Miguel Ángel Silvestre.




¡Ay, Papi, Latin men are soooo hot!  They hold a special place in my lustful heart.


When it comes to fried chicken, some folks prefer white meat, others like dark.  I like my KFC combo order to consist of all white meat.  However, when it comes to armpits, I prefer dark,... dark, hairy pits!  Like those of my fellow Latinos!  ---  ¡Ay, caramba!  Oh, how I love Latino pit hair!


For most of my life I've lived in the city of my birth, San Antonio, Texas.  The population is mostly Latino.


Growing up, my family lived in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood, my siblings and I attended predominantly Hispanic schools, and my family attended a Spanish speaking church.

Then, when I grew up, I finally ventured out to the local gay bars, which were frequented by mostly Hispanic clientele.  ---  My, my, my!  All that sexy swagger and hyper-machismo!  ¡Ay, Dios mio!


Back then, whites, blacks, and Asians were few and far between in my orbit.  So therefore, dark, Latino pit hair was the first type of armpit hair I ever saw in person growing up.


My first boyfriend was Latino.

The first guy who ever tickled my underarm was a Latino.

The first armpit sweat I ever smelled was that of a Latino.

The school locker rooms I had to shower in, were full of perspiring, hormonal Latinos.

The first male skin I sexually tasted was that of a Latino.

I know what Hispanic men's armpits look liked and smell like.  They're very, very familiar to me.  So maybe, that's why I'm so attracted to them.

When I was a youngster, the guys in my neighborhood never EVER, shaved their armpits.  That was a sign of femininity, and back then the male Latino always strived to be as macho as possible.

Here's a small sampling of some sexy, hairy-pitted Latinos:



















Martín Sanchez


















Sadly, among my online searches, I've noticed several mainstream, Latino celebrities frequently shave their pits.  Tears practically form in my eyes when I see a hot, Latino hombre with shaved armpits!


---  "No-oooooo!!!  ¿Por qué, por qué, por qué?" 😭😭😭

For some strange reason, I prefer to lick the smooth underarms of an Anglo, Black or Asian man, than that the shaved underarm of a Latino.  Ain't that weird?  How, loco!

I guess we can blame it on my strange upbringing.  Or just my fondness for that finger-licking good, spicy, Latino pit hair. 🔥


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[NOTE:  Pictures collected for the collage, the clipart, and gifs, as well as the pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.]

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #smootharmpits  # LatinoArmpits #HotLatinos #armpitblog #enriquehenry

No comments: