Saturday, April 30, 2022

Page 289 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #9: "Chillin' with Dad"


It was a hot summer night in June.  My father and I had just spent an awkward day, attending my mom's wedding to her new husband.  Dad and mom divorced a few years ago, but were still friendly to each other.

My mother was moving clear across the country with her new spouse, so we figured we wouldn't be seeing much of her.  My father and I were going to be the only family we had left in town, which kind of bummed us out.

After the cumbersome wedding reception, he invited me over to his place for some chillin' time.

Well, wouldn't you know it, the air-conditioning wasn't working, so we opened up the windows and turned on some fans.  To my surprise, my father pealed off his suit coat, shirt and dress pants, then proceeded to sit on the sofa in his underwear.  ---  He use to roam around the family home in his boxers, but that was years ago.  ---  Normally, I would have kept my clothes on, but my wedding attire was burning me up, so I followed his lead.

Dad started working out at the gym after he and mom broke up.  This was the first time I'd seen his new physique without clothing.

I spoke without thinking, "Wow Pop, you looked really good for your age,... heck for any age!"  Immediately after the words came out of my mouth I thought he'd say something like, "There ya go again with that gay crap of yours!"  Shockingly, he just smiled and started to flex for me, right then and there.

"Hey boy, ya still have that underarm fetish, like you did when you were a teenager?  Remember when I caught you snacking on the next door neighbor's son's pitters?" he laughed as he saw my eyes laser-focused in on his armpits.

I guess I was still pretty drunk from the wedding reception, cause dad appeared to be flirting with me as he flexed and stretched, like some hotshot bodybuilder.

He grinned and asked, "So, am I tempting ya, boy?"

I blushed and remarked, "Stop it, Pop!  Nobody likes a cock tease!"

"Hell, who's teasing?" he chuckled.  My father slowly positioned his hands behind his head, giving me quite the show, then remarked, "You know son, it's been years since I had some kinky fun!  Your mama was never one to be adventurous, but I've always been.  Are you?"

Well, needless to say, the room began to get even hotter!  And well,...  things got a whole lot sweatier that evening,... while chillin' with Dad.


[NOTE: The above photo was found online and features OnlyFans model Jake Herbert and his real-life dad.  Also, not all armpit lovers share the same kinky fantasies,...  that would be boring.]


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this ninth installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  Each chapter is kind of a "screen capture" of the naughty daydream I have when I see a picture of two guys, with one exposing his pretty pitters! 😍


Also, some of the photos in the series might be a bit risqué, so I will not be sharing them on my regular social media platforms, to avoid being reprimanded.  Therefore, please make sure to follow me on this blog site in order to see more posts like this one.


As mentioned, please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #hairyarmpits #DaddysBoy #JakeHerbert #ArmpitSnapshot

No comments: