Saturday, January 1, 2022

Page 275 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #3: "My Twin and I"



My twin and I moved away from home to separate cities, in order to pursue our dream careers.

We both returned to our small hometown for the weekend, in order to celebrate our older sister's birthday with the whole family.  Although we FaceTime weekly, it had been over a year since we'd seen each other in person. 

To save money we reserved one motel room with two separate beds.  We ended up using only one.

My twin and I didn't get much sleep that night, and spent the next day nursing our sore armpits.  ---  Just like old times!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two sexy men, and at least one guy is showing his armpit, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!


These short, sexy narratives feature ONE main inspiring pic each, and hopefully just enough script to titillate the reader.  Each installment is kind of a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍

Also, some of the photos will be a bit risqué, so I will not be sharing them on my regular social media platforms, to avoid being reprimanded.  Therefore, please make sure to follow me on this blog site in order to see more posts like this one.

WANT MORE ARMPIT SNAPSHOTS?
To read the previous installments simply click on the links:







(Images used for this entry were all found online.)

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


As mentioned, please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #GayTwins #ArmpitSnapShot

No comments: