Sunday, December 12, 2021

Page 266 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #1: "Not the Reunion I Was Expecting"


My mom's sister came into town for a weekend visit, along with her husband, hunky Uncle Hugo.  While the ladies went bargain hunting at the outlet mall, I was tasked with keeping him entertained.

Well, it wasn't quite the reunion I was expecting with my uncle, but it certainly was a memorable one!  ---  Who knew Hugo was such a hungry pit pig!? 🐷

Sure hope Aunt Sharon comes back for another visit soon,... with her horny hubby, of course!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this little "Armpit Snapshot".  It's a new ongoing series I'm trying out.  Kind of a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two sexy men, and at least one guy is showing his armpit, my mind wanders into a kinky fantasy!


I've decided to start sharing bits of those secret, flights of fancy with you.  This is the first entry of hopefully many to come.

These short, sexy narratives will feature ONE inspiring pic each, and hopefully just enough script to titillate the reader.  Each installment will kind of be like taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍

Also, some of the photos will be a bit risqué, so I will not be sharing them on my regular social media platforms, to avoid being reprimanded.  Therefore, please make sure to follow me on this blog site in order to see more posts like this one.

(Images used for this entry were all found online.)

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


As mentioned, please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me on 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #ArmpitSnapShot

No comments: