Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Page 278 - ANONYMOUS PITS: An Ongoing Photo Collection


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Who among us doesn't love meeting a sexy, mysterious stranger? 😍

Well, many men prefer to stay an enigma, when engaging in a secret rendezvous and especially online.


This photo compellation features closeups of armpits, but no faces, and definitely NO names.

Ahhh, "anonymous pits"!  Bearing his pits, but hiding his face.  Is it because of the guy's work, social status, or spouse?  Is he famous, a politician, a role model to many?  Maybe it's because his underarms under appreciated by his sex partner?  ---  Well "Mister X", allow the armpit lovers of the world to pay them the proper homage they deserve!

NOTE: New photos will be added regularly!

If you like what you see, make sure to visit this collection again, and again,... and again!  ---  Enjoy!  😍


ANONYMOUS PITS:
An Ongoing Photo Collection















































































































































* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So Pit Pals, are you curious to see more?  There are additional photos to come!  New pit pictures will be added to the top of this collection, in order for repeat visitors to locate them much easier.  ---  Now,... if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get ready.  There's a guy I met online who wants to chat with me via FaceTime. 😘


(NOTE:  Pictures collected for the collage, the clipart, and gif, as well as the pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #smootharmpits #anonymouspits #enriquehenry #armpitblog

4 comments:

Armpitstrong said...

I edited the 8th pic and made you fanart

https://ibb.co/sVjpGVM

Love your blog, keep it up

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Armpitstrong! Wow, thanks for creating and sharing the great artwork! I love, love, love it! I hope you don't mind, but I shared it with my readers on Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr. Please let me know if you create more! 😘😘 (One kiss for each pit!)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics

Enrique Henry said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. So glad you enjoyed the faceless pits! 😘😘 (One kiss for each pit!)