Saturday, January 8, 2022

Page 277 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #4: "The Groom's Exes"


Last weekend, David married "the love of his life", Emily.  Their spectacular wedding reception was held downtown, in the swanky ballroom of a five-star hotel.

Attending the reception were 3 of the groom's exes: Ricardo, Jorge & Ben.  The handsome hotties had never met, but somehow ended up seating themselves at the same table.

After downing too much booze from the bar, the trio began comparing life stories and discovered that David had dated all three, and also introduced each of them to the joy of pit play!

Jorge shared that he had a room reserved at the hotel.

As the bride prepared to throw her wedding bouquet, David turned to see his former boyfriends leave the ballroom together.  The threesome unabashedly held hands, on their way towards the elevators going upstairs.  ---  The groom looked on longingly,... green with envy.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two sexy men, and at least one guy is showing his armpit, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!


These short, sexy narratives feature ONE main inspiring pic each, and hopefully just enough script to titillate the reader.  Each installment will kind of be like taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍

Also, some of the photos will be a bit risqué, so I will not be sharing them on my regular social media platforms, to avoid being reprimanded.  Therefore, please make sure to follow me on this blog site in order to see more posts like this one.


WANT MORE ARMPIT SNAPSHOTS?
To read the previous installments simply click on the yellow links:








(Images used for this entry were all found online.)

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


As mentioned, please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #GayGroom #ArmpitSnapShot

No comments: