Saturday, April 9, 2022

Page 287 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #8: "Don't Tell My Sister"


Sure, it was a stupid thing to do.  Mason was my sister Emma's boyfriend of two years.  But dang it, he knew I was gay and was constantly flirting with me when she wasn't looking.  He'd blow funny kisses at me, wink playfully whenever he'd catch me staring.  Once, he even whistled at me when he saw me in my short shorts.

So one Saturday, my sister and mom went shopping, but my sister left her cell phone at home.  I just couldn't resist temptation, and ended up sending Mason several provocative texts from Emma's phone.  The exchange was rather hot and sexually suggestive.  Finally, I (as Emma) sent Mason an invitation to come over to the house, to spend some alone time together, since everyone was out for the afternoon.  Well, within minutes he showed up dressed in a sexy tight t-shirt and jeans combo, with a pocket full of condoms, only to find me, holding my sister's phone.

We both laughed.  He came into the house to chat, and joking accused me of causing him to have "blue balls" and claimed that I owed him some kind of relief.  I was too nervous, and didn't have the gall to have sex with my sister's guy,... until,... until he took of his shirt to reveal his thick, hairy underarms.  So, I told him all I was willing to do was fool around with his pits.  Mason figured it was must be some kind of "kinky gay thing", and surprisingly agreed to let me have my way with his underarms.

Somehow, someway, we both ended up naked in my bed as I serviced his fuzzy pits.  He ended up taking a couple of wet laps at my armpits too, which eventually cured his "blue balls" and caused quite a mess!  ---  Don't know if the guy might be bi, or if he just really enjoyed that "kinky gay thing".

As he dressed to leave, he asked if we could have another "play date" whenever Emma wasn't around.  I agreed, and requested, "But please, don't tell my sister."

He grinned and replied, "I wouldn't dare.  She'd be too jealous.  You're much more fun in bed."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this eight installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  Each chapter is kind of a "screen capture" of the naughty daydream I have when I see a picture of two guys, with one exposing his pretty pitters! 😍


Also, some of the photos will be a bit risqué, so I will not be sharing them on my regular social media platforms, to avoid being reprimanded.  Therefore, please make sure to follow me on this blog site in order to see more posts like this one.


WANT MORE ARMPIT SNAPSHOTS?
To read the previous installments simply click on the yellow links:

















(Images used for this entry were all found online.)

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


As mentioned, please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #MySistersBoyfriend #ArmpitSnapshot

No comments: