Saturday, May 7, 2022

Page 290 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #10 - "Let's Help Each Other Out!"

 

Daniel and I met many, many years ago, on the first day of elementary school.  He became my first-ever, best friend.

Before I began my journey into education, my mom made it a point for me to know how to tie my own shoelaces.  She didn't want my teacher having to keep lacing up my shoes, over and over again.

On that first day, just after snack time, my classmates and I prepared to go outdoors to the playground for our very first recess!  It was a rather chilly, fall day, so the teacher instructed us to get our jackets from the cloakroom, and tie our shoes, before we headed out.

Unfortunately, my mother forgot to teach me how to zip up my jacket.  Once I arrived at school that morning, I undid my zipper, and was unable to figure out how to zip it back up.

As the class scurried around to get ready, I noticed a little boy, a few desks away from me.  The cute kid sat at his chair, struggling to tie the undone laces of his sneakers.  ---  He had his jacket zipped and ready, but his laces were a mess!

Well, I've never been shy, so I approached him and introduced myself, "Hi, my name is Ricky!  What's yours?"

"Daniel," he softly replied, with a slight crack in his voice.

"Well, Daniel,... need some help?" I asked.

"Yes.  I don't remember how to tie my shoes," he exclaimed, on the verge of tears.

Instantly, I assessed the situation and came up with a solution.

"Hey, I know!  Let's help each other out!", I suggested.  "Do you know how to zip up jackets?"

"Yes," he answered.

"Well, I don't.  But, I DO KNOW how to tie shoes!" I explained.  "So every time we get ready to go to recess, I'll gladly tie your shoes, and you,...  you can zip up my jacket for me!  Okay!?"

Daniel's face lid up, and he instantly agreed to the partnership!

I bent down to lace him up, then he stood up and we faced each other,... practically nose to nose.  He expertly zipped me up, snug as a bug in a rug!

We walked out to the playground, feeling elated, and became instant best buddies.  The friendship lasted throughout our days in elementary school.  ---  Even after he learned how to tie his own shoes, and I learned to zip my own jacket.

While we were in 5th grade, over the Christmas break, Daniel and his family moved away to another state.  I was devastated.

Well, fast-forward to this past weekend.  And who should I see at the 100th year anniversary celebration of our old elementary school, but Daniel!  ---  His sisters found out about the event on Facebook.  ---  He and I instantly rekindled the "besties vibe" between us!

Later, after the party, Daniel invited me over to his hotel room for drinks.  We got to talking, and came out to each other as gay!  ---  He just started dating someone, and I've been with my sweetie for years.  

Somehow,... someway,... we got to talking about our secret fetishes.  Come to find out, Daniel has a huge foot kink, but his current boyfriend isn't into playing with Daniel's feet.

Well, I could certainly relate.  I'm totally into armpits, however my honey, isn't into pit play,... at all!

Instantly, I assessed the situation and came up with a solution.

"Hey, I know!  Let's help each other out!"  I smiled.  "Take off your shoes and I'll gladly suck on your toes, and you,... you can lick my underarms for me!  Okay!?"

Daniel's face lid up, and he instantly agreed to the partnership!

Afterwards, I snapped this pic of the two of us.  My mouth smelled like Daniel's pungent, peppery feet,... and his breath stunk like my musky, sweaty pits!  ---  But, man, oh man, we sure felt elated!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this tenth installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  Each chapter is kind of a "screen capture" of the naughty daydream I have when I see a picture of two guys, with one exposing his pretty pitters! 😍


Please make sure to follow me on this blog site in order to see more posts like this one.


As mentioned, please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #hairyarmpits #feet #footfetish #ArmpitSnapshot

3 comments:

Joey said...

Just read your blog about your zipper buddy! Great story and beautifully written! I’ll continue with reading your others. Thanks! Oh, I’m “bi”! I love feet AND pits!

Anonymous said...

hii

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Joey! Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope you enjoy the other stories as well.