Saturday, May 28, 2022

Page 293 - "No Questions, Just Get Busy!"

 

Hmmm???  He posted his inviting pit pic online, with the following text:

"your tasks for today:
1)drool 
2)retweet all my posts 

findom alpha cashmaster footmaster"


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Check out the above photo.  The bossy guy's Twitter handle is "Master Vojd".  He shows his followers his kinky, fun, fetishy body parts, (mostly his bare feet) then commands his adoring fans to send him tributes,... in other words, money.

Being an online "Master", also known as a "Findom" (Financial Dom), seems to be a growing business.  Lots of gay and straight "masters" are popping up all over Twitter showing off their feet, armpits and much, much more for financial gain.  In this culture of fetish lifestyle/role play, a submissive (cash piggy, finsub, human ATM, money slave or paypig) gives gifts and money to a financial dominant (cashmaster).

Well, some may be a masters to a thousand willing slaves, however they have yet to master the art of seductive script.  The uninspired comments they add to go with their photos usually leave me,... well,... noncompliant.  ---  These guys need to put forth a little more creative thought or flirtatious effort.

My suggested caption for this photo:  


"Hey you with the pit kink!  No questions, just get busy!"

#findom #alpha #cashmaster #armpitmaster


Yes sir!  Now that's the kind of Master for whom I might take out multiple bank loans!




Make sure to follow "Master Vjod" on Twitter@MasterVojd .  (He demands it!)


[NOTE:  Photos used for this blog entry were all found online.]


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #exhibitionist #hairyarmpits #findom #cashmaster

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn

Anonymous said...

Nice seeing your post again today. Makes for a great weekend.

Enrique Henry said...

Thanks! I love sharing my confessions and thoughts with my fellow armpit lovers!