Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Page 294 - My Pit Picks for January - May 2022


[THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED IN MAY OF 2022, BUT DUE TO SOME ISSSUES I HAD TO REPOST.]

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  For most of my life, men's underarms have fascinated me.  With the introduction of the Internet I virtually now have billions of hairy pits at my fingertips!  (Pun intended. 😊)

NOTE: If you're curious about the origin of my naughty, secret "Sock It To Me" guys list, simply click on the yellow link to find out:



It takes a particular photo featuring a certain combination of a guy, a pit and a pose to motivate me to,... (well, how can I put without seeming crass or uncouth?)... shall we say, motivate me to "press out the wrinkles from my sock" 😈,...


... or get me in the mood to "drill for oil",..


... sway me to start "shaking hands with the milkman",...


... or, you could say, lead me to doing some "Lone Rangering".

"Hi-yo, Silver!"

These past 5 months have been rather busy and stressful for me.  However, I was still able to find some rather motivating selections online! 😍

So folks, I invite you to join me in "paying proper tribute" to my most recent "Sock It To Me" Guys!   ---  Here they are, in no particular order:


MY PIT PICKS FOR
JANUARY -MAY 2022

1. Jorge Sanches - @SojMani on Twitter

2. Dustin McNeer

3. Cesar

4. Cooper Fitch

5. Anonymous

6. @yeahiwishicared on Twitter

7. Seth Peterson

8. Anonymous

9. Anonymous

10. Anonymous

11. Anonymous

12. Bishal Dey

13. Nick Boisseau

14. Justin St. James

15. @MasterDomUK on Twitter

16. Anonymous

17. Anonymous

18. @visionardude on Instagram

19. Alex Maywand

20. @Husky_Beef on Twitter

21.Osmar Sanjurjo

22. Anonymous

23. John Sanchez

24. @vans_huffer on Twitter


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well there you have it, Pit Pals!  I hope you enjoyed my special collection and found a few fellas who inspire you to,... shall we say, take the "self-guided tour". 😉




(Images used for the collages, the clipart and gif, as well as photos of the models featured in this blog entry, were all found online.)


Curious as to which guys in the past "received my full attention"?  Then click on the following yellow links and see for yourself:

2021







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

2020









The Armpit Fetish Flag


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguys #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #SockItToMeGuys

4 comments:

Faux Paul said...

Some seriously wonderful, hearty armpits here! Wow! Thank you!

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Faux Paul! "Hearty armpits" is a great way to describe them! Thanks for checking out my blog. 😘

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your page. You have the best curated lists! FYI, #25 is @theofficialvanshuffer on Instagram or @vans_huffer on Twitter!

Enrique Henry said...

Hey! Thanks for the compliment and for leaving such an informative comment. It's always great to hear from a fellow armpit lover. BTW, I went straight to Twitter and Instagram to follow that hot huffer! --- Wow!!!