Friday, September 3, 2021

Page 254 - My Pit Picks for May - August 2021


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Those of you who have read my previous blog entry, My "Sock It To Me" Guysknow all about my naughty, secret list and the origin of its title.  (Simply click on the yellow link to read or re-read the insightful post.)

It's a pretty BIG DEAL when I reach into my drawer and pull out a sock to properly pay homage to a perfect pit pic.


Sadly, my life has been very busy and somewhat trying since this past May.  Now a days, it takes extra effort for me to have time for some fantasy "pit love".

However, if absence makes the heart grow fonder, the absence (or rather infrequency) of my "Sock It To Me" Guy sessions has meant that when I DO grab a sock, those sessions somehow seem sweeter and more intense. 😈


Well folks, I invite you to pull a sock off your foot and join me in paying tribute to the cream of the crop!  Here, in no particular order, are my "Sock It To Me" selections for the months of May through August 2021!


MY PIT PICKS FOR
MAY - AUGUST 2021
 

1. Davy

2. Jorge

3. Darrell Jones

4. Marcus James

5. Alex Espenshade

6. "Mr. Bradford"

7. Uriel

8. Anonymous


9. Anonymous

10. Bobby Gotback

NOTE:  I must confess, I had Bobby's armpit photo waiting on standby for weeks, because he bore a strong resemblance to my first boyfriend.   I turned to Facebook and Twitter and asked my readers: "Is it wrong for me to lust after a guy because he reminds me of my ex-boyfriend?"  Most recommended I nix the idea.  But, man oh man, the pull was too, too strong for me!  ---  Needless to say, Bobby eventually made the list. 


11. Anonymous

12. Alexander Taylan

13. Cashel Barnett

14. Bryan Granados

15. Anonymous

16. Amin Elkach

17. Thalles Lima

18. Daniel

19. Alex Toledo

20. Alex Conner


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well there you have it, Pit Pals!  I hope you enjoyed my special collection and found the images rather tempting.

It's my hope that in the coming months, life will get easier, and our clothes hampers will be filled to the brim with "happily used socks".

(Images used for the collages, the clipart and gif, as well as photos of the models featured in this blog entry, were all found online.)



Curious as to who in the past received my full attention?  Then click on the following links and see for yourself:


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

My Pit Picks for January - March 2020

My Pit Picks for April - June 2020


My Pit Picks for November & December 2020

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

My Pit Picks for January 2019 

My Pit Picks for February 2019

My Pit Picks for March 2019

My Pit Picks for April 2019

My Pit Picks for May 2019

My Pit Picks for June 2019

My Pit Picks for July 2019

My Pit Picks for August - December 2019


Plus, for my up to date and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  ---  I always, always keep the list current.  In fact, I usually post the pit pic within 5 minutes of "appreciation".

The Armpit Fetish Flag

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .



NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hotguys #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #SockItToMeGuys

No comments: