Monday, September 6, 2021

Page 256 - Armpit Video: "Do You Like a Man's NATURAL Scent?"

 

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Actor/ writer/ director Michael Henry is one of my favorite YouTubers!  He's gay, silly, plus his content is campy and hi-larious!  Surprisingly, many of his vids turn out to be quite thought-provoking!


To top it all off, Michael often features a bevy of beautiful shirtless or tank-topped hunks!  ---  And ya'll know what that means?  Armpits, armpits, armpits!!!

Well, recently he posted an amusing pit-themed video, guest-starring the enthralling duo of Michael Fariss and Adrian Anchondo.


In the story, Adrian and Mr. Henry debate whether the "natural" scent coming from Michael Fariss' musky, hairy underarms is sexy or not.


In the armpit lover world "stinky or clean?" it's probably the biggest debate since "hairy or shaved?"

I thought you all would enjoy this silly, sexy short so I decided to share it here.

Simply press the YouTube play button to view:


---  Well, pit pals, I hope the video made you smile and gave you lots to stink about,... er,... I mean think about!  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm out to do some field research on the subject matter. ðŸ‘ƒðŸ˜ˆ


(The photos, clipart, gif and video used for this blog entry were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hotguys #hairyarmpits #muskypits #stinkypits #smellypits #MichaelHenry #MichaelFariss #AdrianAnchondo

No comments: