Sunday, September 25, 2022

Page 303 - Midnight Hazing: A Poem

 

Midnight hazing.
Stripped and laughed at by the lake.
Midnight hazing.
Future membership's at stake.

Midnight hazing.
Feeling scared and oh, so cold.
Midnight hazing.
Gotta do as I am told.

Midnight hazing.
Maybe challenged or roughhoused?
Midnight hazing.
Just stay calm and unaroused.

Midnight hazing.
I don't mind a little harm.
Midnight hazing.
Make me lick an underarm!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this somewhat naughty, little ditty about a college guy who's hoping something titilating will happen at his hazing.

I was inspired to write the poem this evening, just after midnight, as soon as I came across the captivating pit pic online.

(Photo of model Yuval Sliper.)




I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms.

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms.

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #YuvalSliper

No comments: