Thursday, February 23, 2023

Page 336 - "But, Would I Accept His Armpit Offer If He Was ______?"


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I absolutely love this kind of armpit selfie!  It's intriguing, sexy and inviting!  The image certainly makes me want to leap into action!

As I've mentioned in the pages of this blog, my longtime sweetie HATES pit passion.  So, I am constantly craving other men's pits.

When I saw the above photo it got me to thinking, "If this guy randomly walked up to me and revealed his hairy pit to me, would I actually take the bait?"

My answer is a resounding, "YES!"


However, I contemplated the question a bit more, then asked myself,

"But, would I accept his armpit offer if he was _________?"


In my mind, I started filling in various blanks and respondes...



"But, would I accept his armpit offer if he was... a stranger?"

"YES!"
(In my life I've done lots of naughty things with naughty strangers.)



"...If he was a close friend?"

"YES!"
(In my distant past I put the moves on buddies,
and some put the moves on me.)



"...If he was charging a fee?"

"YES!"
(Does he use Venmo or PayPal?  Bitcoin?  Does he accept personal checks?)



"...If he was a prostitute?"

"YES!"
(Well, I once hired a professional masseur.
In addition to a great body massage, he did caress my pits,
but I should have asked for more.
---  In case you are wondering, he gladly provided a happy ending,
as well as a copy of his new CD album, featuring his original songs!)



"...If he was a gay relative?"

"YES!"
(I've had a couple of intimate encounters
with close gay relatives in my wild past.)



"...If he was a straight relative?"

"YES!"
(I wouldn't put it past me.  ---  FYI, I have some rather good-looking
straight first cousins and second cousins!)



"...If he was a sibling?"

"NO, NOPE, NA, NO WAY!"
(I wouldn't and couldn't.  ---  However, if I were a twin
the answer would most definitely change.)



"...If he was a much older gentleman?"

"YES!"
(In my youth I dated men much, much older than I.  So, yes.)



"...If he was a much younger guy?"

"YES!"
(I've also dated much younger, so yes.  As long as he's of legal age.)



"...If he was a married man?"

"YES!"
(I'm not proud to admit it,
but I've had affairs with married guys before.)



"...If he was smelly?"

"YES!"
(My first armpit-loving boyfriend refused to ever wear deodorant.
We were together for 8 years, so I'm quite accustomed to stinking armpits.)




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well Pit Pals, as you can see, I'm total pit whore!  ---  Yes, I said it!  I proudly accept the "pit whore" label!

Will Rogers was an American performer and humorous social commentator.  He famously said, "I never met a man I didn't like."


Guess I'm kind of like "the Will Rogers of armpits", because I never met a pit I didn't like! 😈


"Gentlemen, take your shirts off,
and reach for the sky!"



(All images used for this blog entry were found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #suvaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #armpitlicking #armpitlove #EnriqueHenry

No comments: