Sunday, February 5, 2023

Page 333 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #17: "Hang On Tight, Men!"


"Welcome and a pleasant, sunny Saturday afternoon to each and every one!  I hope you gentlemen enjoyed the tour of my sprawling mansion by my handsome assistant, Emiliano.  Would you all please remove your shirts at this time?

Alright boys, you were each texted the terms of transaction before you arrived.

Now, I do not know, nor do I care to know if you fellas are gay, straight, bi, or A-sexual.  Also, this is not an audition to be my next husband.

Be assured, this is not an attempt to alter your sexual preference in any way.

You all have been selected from your various collegiate ROTC programs, because of your clean-cut good looks, excellent physiques, and impressive physical endurance.

In the spirit of full transparency, I want to inform you that I secretly bribed some important folks in order to get a hold of your names from the financial aid departments of your colleges.  So, I know how desperate you young bucks need the money!  ---  Luckily for you charming chaps, I'm a charitable soul, with a kinky fetish, and mountains, upon mountains of money to burn!

As agreed upon, I will personally pay off one year's worth of student loans to each man who remains hanging onto the pole, with both hands, for the next 5 minutes!  In those 5 minutes I will place my face, and only my face, on your armpits, and only your armpits.  Your junk will remain safely inside your pants.

Remember, I am allowed to smell, kiss, lick, suck or even give you a damn pit hickey if I so choose.  I call the shots.  It's my money, so I get to have as much fun as I want.  Got it?

Oh, and cadets, I apologize for the scorching hot sunlight today!  But you see, I enjoy munching on pitters that are salty, musky and freshly baked by the sun!

If at anytime you feel uncomfortable, just keep reminding yourself of what's at stake for you.  So, hang on tight, men!  That's an order!

By the way, I promise this will not be an unpleasant experience.  I've been told by my lovers that I'm rather good at what I do.  I confess, I've been accused of being a bit too rough at times, but I always leave my men wanting more!  And who knows, if you prevail this afternoon, you may be invited back for a second session in order to help you with your second year of college debt!

Now,..  ATTEN-HUT!  Will the first group of cadets please fall in!?  Now, step up to the pole!

Emiliano, set the timer!

Gentlemen, on the count of three leap up and grab on to that pole for dear life!  ---  1 - 2 - 3!

The timer has started!

Awww, yes!  Now, which soldier boy shall I play with first?"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  This is the 17th installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two or more sexy men, showing their pits, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!  So, each installment is kind of like me taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍





Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #ArmpitSnapShot #EnriqueHenry

No comments: