Thursday, June 9, 2022

Page 296 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #11: "It Must Have Been the Booze"

 

It started innocently enough.  I invited my workout buddy to come over to my place for a couple of drinks.  You see, his longtime girlfriend had just broken up with him.  So, I attempted to get his mind off the split with an action movie, pizza  and booze.  Of course, a couple of drinks turned into a few too many.  Hours pasted and both of us got pretty wasted.

After listening to my buddy sob and lament about his ex for most of the evening, even during the movie, I felt the need to do something drastic to change his mood.  So, I staggered to my bedroom and set up my camera and tripod, next to the closet mirror.

Eventually, I persuaded my bud to come in, shuck his shirt, and position himself in front of the camera.  I directed him to pose for a couple of shots, bouncing his pecs and flexing his biceps, so we could post the pics on his Instagram account.  Assuredly, doing so would show his stupid ex just what she was going to be missing.

Well, somehow we BOTH ended up stripped down to our skivvies, in front of the camera, striking various seductive poses (as seductive as two drunken dudes can get).  We proudly showed off the hard-earned results of all our work at the gym.  Several times we had to hold on to each other, so as not to topple over.

It must have been the booze, but eventually I reached over with my index finger and gave my pal a quick, flirty tickle under his wet, flexing arm.  He howled in amusement and swatted it away.  Then, I saw my chum strike such a sexy, majestic pose, it absolutely took my breath away!  I was so uninhibited from all the alcohol, I leaned over and dug my nose in his exposed pit,... and much to my surprise, he let me!  ---  He didn't howl this time, instead he just closed his eyes and took in the warm sensation of me huffing and puffing under his arm!

After a few moments in paradise, I pulled out and playfully teased that he smelled like expensive cheese!  We laughed so hard that we both fell down onto my bedroom floor in our inebriated stupor.

Well, one thing led to another, and before the night was over, he let me do things to him that his ex-girlfriend would never even dream of!

He texted me this morning, to ask if he could come over tonight for an another action movie, more pizza and booze.  ---  Guess I should get the camera and tripod ready. 😈


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this eleventh installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two sexy men, and at least one guy is showing his armpit, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!


These short, sexy narratives feature ONE main inspiring pic each, and hopefully just enough script to titillate the reader.  Each installment will kind of be like taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍

Also, some of the photos will be a bit risqué, so I will not be sharing them on my regular social media platforms, to avoid being reprimanded.  Therefore, please make sure to follow me on this blog site in order to see more posts like this one.

WANT MORE ARMPIT SNAP SHOTS?
Check out my 5 previous installments by simply clicking on the links:


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


As mentioned, please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #WorkoutBuddies #ArmpitSnapShot

No comments: