Saturday, June 11, 2022

Page 297 - Those Hot, Hot, FIRE ISLAND Fellas!


Greetings, fellow lovers of gay cinema and armpits!  Have you seen the new gay, romantic comedy FIRE ISLAND, on the HULU streaming service yet?

I πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ it!

The movie is funny, smart, touching, and at times very steamy!


Here's a brief synopsis: "A group of queer best friends gather in the Fire Island Pines for their annual week of love and laughter, but when a sudden change of events jeopardizes their summer in gay paradise, their bonds as a chosen family are pushed to the limit." (Google)

Press the YouTube play button to watch the official trailer:


The story is inspired by the classic novel PRIDE & PREJUDICE by Jane Austen and features a fun, sexy cast.  Most of the actors are actual, talented Broadway boys in real life!  ---  I'm hoping for a musical version of the film someday, featuring the original performers! πŸ‘


Now, you all know I love me some men's underarms!  Well, I am happy to report, there are several sizzling pit close ups, and believe it or not, there is an actual armpit licking scene in the film!  It takes place in the backroom of a bar! 😈😈😈  ---  It's the first one I can recall ever appearing in a Hollywood mainstream movie!  (Unfortunately, as of this posting, I have not found a single photo of it online.)

If you've seen the flick, or just burning to see some hot pits, I've collected a few images of the stars to ignite your imagination!


[PLEASE NOTE:  I searched and searched the Internet, but sadly, I was unable to find pit pics of ALL the actors.]

And now, I'm excited to present some of my favorite, fever-inducing photos of...


THOSE HOT, HOT
FIRE ISLAND FELLAS! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


Joel Kim Booster (Noah)











Bowen Yang (Howie)





Conrad Ricamora (Will)





James Scully (Charlie)








Matt Rogers (Luke)








TomΓ‘s Matos (Keagan)










Torian Miller (Max)





Nick Adams (Cooper)





By the way, the last photo of Nick was blurred by the photographer, so don't cuss me out.



Aidan Wharton (Braden)





Michael Graceffa (Rhys)









Peter Smith (Moses)





Bradley Gibson (Johnny)





Elijah Bridges (Brad)




John Roberts (Pat)





And last, but certainly not least...

Zane Phillips (Dex)

 






Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed these smoking hot images of the stars of FIRE ISLAND.  Please make sure to watch the film and follow the actors on their social media accounts to find out more about the guys, as well as their future projects.

You know, I usually don't rewatch movies until a few years have passed from my first viewing.  However, I'm definitely watching this film, over, and over, and over again,... on my big screen TV,... with my finger firmly planted on the pause button. 😍😍😍


(All video, as well as the images used for this entry were found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #JoelKimBooster #ZanePhillips #ConradRicamora #JamesScully #BowenYang #Matt Rogers #TomasMatos #FireIsland #FireIslandMovie

No comments: