Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Page 318 - ARMPIT SNAPSHOT #15: "A Memorable Holiday Reunion"


Nick and my older sister, Isabella, married very young.  He and I got along okay.  He playfully always referred to me as "Kiddo", even after I graduated high-school and started college.

Bella and Nick had 3 kids.  After 12 years of a rough marriage, they divorced.  He moved away from Texas, to start his new single life up in Virginia.

To placate the kids, my sister invited him to fly into town and spend Christmas Eve with the family.  ---  A very warm, Christmas Eve.  Mom's air-conditioner was on the fritz again.  ---  Everyone in attendance opted to wear t-shirts, sleeveless tees, or tank tops instead of roasting in their ugly, holiday sweaters.

As usual, Nick got wasted drunk, so after the family gathering that evening, I agreed to drive him to the motel where he was staying. 

It was quite a task trying to assist him out of the car and to his room.  Once I unlocked the door, he immediately stumbled and flopped onto the bed.  Nick lay motionless and didn't even seem to be breathing!  For a moment or two, I thought he'd passed out, or worst, died of alcohol poisoning!  I stepped closer to lean in and check if he was okay.

Nick startled me as he suddenly woke up, grabbed my arms, pulled me down to the bed and hugged me tightly in his muscular arms.

He smiled and confessed that ever since I was in high-school, he'd been attracted to the way I looked in my tank tops.  (The weather in Texas is usually hot, so I grew up wearing tanks as often as possible.)  He then lifted my left arm and began studying the damp hair in the well of my underarm.

I was shocked, since I thought he was 100% straight!  Sure, I use to catch him staring at me every now and then over the years, but I thought it was because I was such a nerdy looking, gay guy when I was younger.

Never would I have imagined this happening!  Heck, not once did I ever think of him sexually, not in the least bit!  However, that all changed the instant I felt his warm, bourbon-scented breath huffing and puffing over my sweaty armpit!

"Well, can I smell your pit, Kiddo?  Just one whiff?" he mumbled.

I hesitated for a moment, then answered, "Okay, Nick.  Okay.  But since you didn't get me a Christmas present, I get to sniff yours afterwards."

He grinned as his eyes widened, then he noted, "Well you know, I also forgot to send you a birthday present this year, so you can request more than a whiff of my pit if you want."

Oh, I wanted more,... much, much more!

It turned out to be a memorable holiday reunion!  A night of giving and receiving for me and my former brother-in-law.  Before I left the motel, we made plans to make our private get-together an annual holiday event.  ---  You better believe I circled the date on my calendar in bright red marker! 😈

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I hope you enjoyed this 15th installment of my ARMPIT SNAPSHOT series.  It's a peek into my imagination.  You see, every time I find an online photo of two sexy men, and at least one guy is showing an armpit, my mind wanders and usually conceives some kinky fantasy!  So, each installment is kind of like me taking a "screen capture" of my naughty daydream! 😍

Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #HotBrotherInLaw #ArmpitSnapShot

No comments: