Sunday, December 4, 2022

Page 313 - How About David's Hairless Pits for a Change?


Greetings!  My name is Enrique Henry.  I'm a gay man and I happily confess, I'm also an avid armpit lover!  I love men's hairy pits, trimmed pits, why, I even love men's shaved pits!  ---  There, I admitted it!  It's true,... I even love men's shaved pits!

Last night, I was in the mood for something quite different than my regular fantasy fare.  So, when I caught a glimpse of gorgeous, fitness model David Libreros and his amazing, clean-shaven axillae, I took some time to "properly worship" this inviting image!

David Libreros

Afterward, I promptly added him to my upcoming "SOCK-IT-TO-ME" GUYS list, to appear here on BLOGGER.


[NOTE: To view my last list, simply click on the following yellow link: My Pit Pick for January - May 2022 . 😍 ]



Believe it or not, many of my online followers actually prefer shaven pitters, and are quite opinionated about it in the comment sections of my social media accounts.

One angry, smooth pit advocate actually sent me a vomit emoji to show his displeasure in a photo I shared on FACEBOOK of a handsome, hairy hunk and his furry pit.  ----  Come on, dude!  Did you not see that I captioned the image "MY FAVORITE PIT PIC OF THE DAY."  It's what I favor, it doesn't have to be your cup of tea, and there's no need to be rude to me or the model.


First, I deleted the crude emoji from the thread, then after thinking about it for several minutes, I went back and deleted Mr. Rude Thing from my friends list.  (We can agree to disagree, but I don't tolerate rudeness.)

Anyway, as you might expect, the vast majority of my readers like their fantasy men to have underarms that are abundantly bushy.  (As do I.)


However, I don't like being in a rut, lusting after the same body type, same ethnic type or same hair type, over and over again.  After all, variety is the spice of life!

You know folks, I often ponder:  Would it not be ridiculous for any joystick lovin' gay man to refuse to play with an impressive "joystick" simply because it did not have a fuzzy mustache?


Or absolutely silly of an ice cream lovin' aficionado to refuse to lick a scoop of scrumptious ice cream, solely because it was missing those fun, sweet sprinkles on top?


Yet, many men in our armpit lovin' community see a clean-shaven underarm and turn their noses away. (Pun intended.)

My goodness, just study David Libreros' baby smooth, muscular pits for a minute or two and I'm sure you'll agree, those pits are worthy of some serious affection! 😘👃👅

Okay, so maybe after David and I are engaged to be married, he and I can sit down for a lovebird chat and come to some compromise.  Perhaps his honey hollows can be shorn for competition and photo shoots, but then he can put away his armpit razor the rest of the time.  Hey, it'll also help prevent persistent razor burn under there! 👍


Now, let's get a gander at some more impressive images I found of our glorious guy and his glabrous underarms...





Come on, just look at those armpits,... that body, that FACE!  Would you refuse an invitation to adore him? 😍🔥😈  (That's a rhetorical question, by the way. 😊)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Like what you've seen?  Then follow David Libreros, the mighty fine, fitness model, on his social media sites:

FACEBOOK - David Libreros

INSTAGRAM dav_mphysique

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

Zowie!  Even with his clothes on,
you know you want what's under those arms!


(Pictures and clipart collected for the collages, as well as the photos used for this blog entry, were all found online.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch.


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitnessmodel #fitness #bodybuilder #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #smootharmpits #shirtlessguy #EnriqueHenry #DavidLibreros

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them hairy, trimmed or smooth, too, as long as the pit is muscular. The smell and taste really get me off

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that used to "send me off" when I d smell those armpits of his. 50 years later, they still tease me.

Enrique Henry said...

Hey guys! Thanks you both for sharing your personal likes. It's always fun to hear from fellow armpit lovers! 😘 😘