Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Page 317 - "Oh Dear, Little Deer!": A Holiday Armpit Poem

 

💗

Oh dear, little deer,
Your pits are oh, so fine!
Oh dear, little deer,
How tempting, how divine!

My dear, little deer,
May I give them a touch?
My dear, little deer,
Am I asking too much?

Yes dear, little deer,
I need your underarms!
Yes dear, little deer,
I can't resist their charms!

Sweet dear, little dear,
I bet they taste delish!
Sweet dear, little dear,
Please grant my Christmas wish!

💗


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed my silly little, holiday sonnet.  The poem was inspired by the above photo which I discovered online and posted to my Facebook page in December of 2019.


Every Christmas season since, I tend to go back and ogle the pretty pit pic.  ---  Can you blame me?


By the way, the randy reindeer model who inspired the poem is writer, activist and adult entertainer, David Luca.

David Luca

(Pictures and clipart collected for the collages, as well as the photos used for this blog entry, were all found online.)



* * * * * * * * * * * *

In the mood for some more nice & naughty armpit entertainment?  Then check out other holiday themed blog entries I posted in previous years:







[Note: I actually sang for this one!]




* * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

"Forget Rudolph!  I'm waiting for dear David to show up!"


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #GayChristmas #GayReindeer #DavidLuca

No comments: