Saturday, December 17, 2022

Page 315 - The Cast of "My Fake Boyfriend" & Their Real Armpits!


Greetings, lovers of armpits and gay cinema!

Well, 2022 is about to end.  This year I watched several new movies that featured gay love stories.  One of my favorite romantic comedies of 2022 is MY FAKE BOYFIEND, available on Amazon Prime Video.


It's a fun, quirky film and features a likeable and talented cast.  

Here's a breakdown of the plot, as seen on Google.  "Andrew has a major problem: he can't stay away from the toxic boyfriend who just dumped him.  His meddling friends, [Jake and Kelly] decide to help him by creating Cristiano, a perfect fake boyfriend on social media.  However, things soon spiral out of control when Andrew meets his real-life dream guy and Cristiano becomes a worldwide sensation."


Actress Sarah Hyland, of "Modern Family" fame, stars as Kelly, the comedic voice of reason.


Portraying Jake, the straight best friend, is cutie patootie, Dylan Sprouse, who just about steals the entire show with his humor and charm.


Let me tell ya, Sprouse and leading man Keiynan Lonsdale, who plays Andrew, have combustible chemistry together!  ---  Boy, how I'd love to see a RomCom featuring these hotties as a gay couple!  🔥🔥🔥


To view the hilarious, official trailer of MY FAKE BOYFRIEND on YouTube, simply click the play button: 


I'm sad to report that although a few glimpses of pits appear in the flick, there are no sexy armpit love scenes between any of the characters.  😭

So, out of curiosity (and a whole lotta lust for the actors) I did a bit of "sniffing around" online.  My underarm investigation found some yummy pit pics of the cast, which I'd like to share with you all, right now!  

Here are some of my faves:

Keiynan Lonsdale (Andrew)







Samer Salem (Rafi)







Dylan Sprouse (Jake)






Matthew Aaron Finlan (Leo)






Dean McDermott (Famous Director)


With wife, actress Tori Spelling



Andrew Meikle “The Troy”





Jaden Goetz (Cristiano)









Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed my little tribute to the real armpits of the hot, cast of MY FAKE BOYFRIEND.

You know, I guess I have thousands of fake romantic companions.  Most of the models in the thousands upon thousands of pit pics I collect from the Internet become "fake boyfriends" in my over stimulating fantasies.  ---  The hottest ones even get second "dates".  And by "dates" I mean,... well, I'm sure your naughty minds can figure it out! 😈

(Pictures and clipart collected for the collages, as well as the photos used for this blog entry, were all found online.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Want more armpit and gay cinema content?  Then, click on the yellow links to check out these other movie reviews I've written:











* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #smootharmpits #CelebrityPits #DylanSprouse #KeiynanLonsdale #SamerSalem #MatthewAaronFinlan #DeanMcDermott #AndrewMeikle #JadenGoetz #MyFakeBoyfriendMovie #LoveWins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any pit shots of Zac Efron?

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog! I love, love, love Zac's pitters! I wrote 2 blog entries about them which include pit pics of the sexy actor. See pages 68 & 195. 😘