Friday, December 23, 2022

Page 320 - Is Dirty Santa Too Dirty for Social Media?

 

Season's Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I posted the above photo earlier today on my social media sites with the following commentary & info:


MY FAVORITE PIT PIC OF THE DAY
Hmmm!?  Do I have to be extra nice or extra naughty to get a visit from Dirty Santa? 🤔

Special thanks to Samy for sharing his festive photo online.

For more eye-popping images, follow him on Instagram @man_the_samm/ .


Well Pit Pals, originally I was torn between posting the top photo and the one seen below.  I went with the Dirty Santa pic because the armpits and pit fur were more in focus, but mostly because I didn't want to get censored again.


Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Mastodon have all censored me at one time or another.  Pinterest even deleted my account entirely over one photo of a guy smelling his own underarm!

Never once have I shared a "joystick" pic or a "peach crack" image on my sites, mainly because I know youngsters are watching.  But sadly, I guess some armpit pictures can be way too naughty for the social media platform police.  ---  Either that or they are all Pit Scrooges!

"Bah Humbug, to Armpits!"


(Pictures used for this blog entry, were all found online.)



Aside from owning a pair of yummy pits, sexy Samy is also a fitness model and adult entertainer.  Please do follow him on Instagram: @man_the_samm/ .


Lastly, I'd love to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #GayChristmas #hotsanta #sexysanta #manthesamm

No comments: