Sunday, December 18, 2022

Page 316 - Check Out This Artistic Pit Pose: "Oliver Hugo"

 

Greetings, lovers of armpit and art!  Wow, check out this artistic pit pose!🔥

ARTIST: Ereros Art 
TITLE: "Oliver Hugo"

The French illustrator was inspired by a photo of Instagram user Oliver Hugo.

Here is his introduction to himself on his website: "I am a French gay artist based in Norway, I love homoerotic, kinky and fetish art and I have passion for character design and original characters. 

I am a fan of video games and animated movies, so I make erotic drawing of our favorite characters and other original creations."


The Artist's Profile Pic

To view more erotic gay art by Ereros  follow him on his social media sites:

TWITTER - @ererosart

INSTAGRAM - @ereros.gaydrawingart 

And remember to check out his website: ererosart.com

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links.


(All images used for this entry were found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #illustration #draw #drawing #art #gayart #OliverHugo #ErerosArt

No comments: