Sunday, December 23, 2018

Page 152 - The SUGAR PIT Fairy: A Holiday Armpit Poem


Season's Greetings, armpit lovers!  Recently, I composed a little armpit poem as a gift for you all.  ---  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.

For optimum pleasure, I recommend listening to the following YouTube video while you read the silly sonnet.  (Simply click the play button.) 




THE SUGAR PIT FAIRY
Every night before Christmas, there waits a surprise
Just for those who love armpits of hot, sexy guys.
It's a secret reward for real "good" boys like you,
So now heed my instructions to know what to do.


Take your shirt off near midnight, then jump into bed,
Shut your eyes and rest both hands up behind your head.
Keep all sheets and all covers away from your chest,
(Keeping them at your waistline, is probably best).


Simply focus on armpits, so manly with hair,
Or perhaps closely shaven, real smooth and so fair.
Then when midnight arrives you'll smell sweet, musk perfume,
For the Sugar Pit Fairy shall enter your room.



Yes, he wears a tiara, and shoes for ballet,
He prefers to go topless, his pits to display.
Though he does don a tutu, he's one macho guy.
Yet, this kinky, hot fairy is so very shy.


His two pits smell like cookies, they taste like them too,
All the honey bees love him, I swear that it's true.
With a twinkle of mischief in his dark, bad boy eyes,
He goes searching for armpits of hot, naughty guys.


He'll fly up to your bedside and lovingly gawk,
But please feign you're still sleeping, and by all means don't talk.
He will check that your hands are both properly placed,
Then come near to your pitters and give them a taste.



Next he'll tickle or kiss them, or give a slight bite,
But no matter what he does, it's sure to delight.
Then away he will float to the next armpit fan,
And give him some pleasure, the best that he can.


So turn off your computer, turn off your TV
For it's almost that time,... time for pit ecstasy!
Close your eyes, get those arms up, prepare for a treat,
From the underarm fairy that's ever so sweet.


---  Just a little ditty I wrote on night, while visions of sugar plums (and pits,... always pits) danced through my head.




* * * * * * * * * * *

(NOTE: The photos of the  the delectable dancer/model I used to represent the "Sugar Pit Fairy", plus the whispering duo, were downloaded from my
 paid subscription to Dreamstime, a royalty-free, stock image provider.   
However, the music video and other pit pics were all found online.)



Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.


Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #maleballetdancer #GayChristmas #GaySugarPlumFairy #enriquehenry #armpitblog

2 comments:

Tony said...

You are so creative Merry Christmas, Enrique!
Tony

Enrique Henry said...

Grazie, grazie, Tony! I so appreciate your kind words. And may you have a Merry Christmas as well.