Saturday, December 29, 2018

Page 154 - Shopping for Pit Stuff


Greetings, armpit lovers!  This week, while browsing online for after-Christmas deals, I came upon the following armpit inspired items for sale and thought they were interesting and fun.  So of course, I wanted to share them with you.

But first, full disclosure: this is not a commercial for any product, I'm just blogging about the items I located.  I have no association with any of these vendors, have not purchased these items yet, nor do I profit from their sales in anyway.

Okay, now to my findings.  Here are the TOP 3 PIT INSPIRED ITEMS I saw online:

PIT MERCHANDISE

Check out these sexy "Lick" tees!  Imagine all the attention and questions you'll get wearing one of these bold designs when you're out and about town, especially on weekends at the nightclubs.  The artwork is by Jason Llyod.

I think I'll order the sexy tank top, just in case I run into a fellow armpit lover at the HAIRY HOLLOW BAR. 😛 (You're invited to read my blog entry: The Hairy Hollow Bar: A Fantasy Poem .  Simply click on the yellow link.)

The tops come in various colors and styles, plus the design is available on wall clocks, posters, phone cases, pillows, coffee mugs and more.

For more information visit: REDBUBBLE: Lick Tank Top .  Click the yellow link.  ---  While there, check out more of Mr. Llyod's homoerotic designs for sale.



PIT LITERATURE

In the mood for a little tale about underarm fun?  Then check out the e-book PIT PIG by Lucian Carter.  Here's a brief description: "A simple drink turns into a life changing encounter with an armpit fetishist in this gay erotica short story."

For information on this e-book visit: AMAZON.COM: Pit Pig E-Book .  While there, click on the "Look Inside" icon to read a "sneak peek" sample of the story.


PIT MUSIC
Lastly, here's a silly little musical number entitled, "I Love My Armpits" by Jim E. Sparkle Pants.  The song is available on Google Play at GOOGLE PLAY: I Love My Armpits .  The quirky, naughty adult tune is reminiscent of those kid friendly songs we heard growing up on SESAME STREET, BARNEY & FRIENDS or in kindergarten class.

To hear the ballad in it's entirety on YouTube, click I Love My Armpits or press the play button:




WARNING: Although this song may be somewhat innocent enough, you may find other tunes by this artist to be extremely offensive.




Well, armpit lovers there you have it, the TOP 3 PIT INSPIRED ITEMS which are now on my shopping wish list.  If you find any armpit inspired merchandise, books or music please share it with me.  After all, one can never surround oneself with too many pits.



(Photos, video, gif and clip art for this blog entry were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog on BLOGGER @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on TWITTER @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: