Saturday, December 22, 2018

Page 151 - The Gift of Pietro Boselli


Seasons Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Finding armpit pics of gorgeous male model, Pietro Boselli is a favorite past time of mine.


I first discovered the handsome hunk a couple of years ago, while pursuing the FASHION TAPE: MALE MODEL WALL website.


Well, Santa Claus must have mistakenly put me on his NICE list and recently surprised me with a few fun, holiday pics and gifs featuring Pietro.  They originated from a 2017 promotional campaign for YAMAMAY, an online store.


Of course, I always enjoy sharing pretty pics with you, my blog readers, so here are some hot, hot images of Pietro from that ad to brighten your cold, winter nights.









To watch the full commercial on YouTube, simply press the play button.


Wanna see more shirtless pictures and find out some personal info on Mr. Boselli?  Then check out the site that introduced me to lovely lad by visiting FTAPE: Pietro Boselli . (Simply click on the link.)



Well, armpit lovers, I hope this entry brings a little cheer to your holiday season.  And may Santa mistakenly place you on his NICE list too,... 'cause let's face it, you and I both know, which list we actually belong on. 😊


(Gifs, video and photos of model Pietro Boselli and his co-star, Hailey Clauson, were all found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me on 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #malemodel #BarechestedSanta #ShirtlessSanta #HotSanta #GayChristmas #PietroBoselli

2 comments:

Geno Taylor said...

Hunky pits. Miss the manly pit hairs, though.

Enrique Henry said...

Hey Geno! We are in total agreement.