Friday, December 28, 2018

Page 153 - My Pit Picks for December 2018


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you've read my previous blog posting, My "Sock It To Me" Guysyou know all about my secret list and the origin of its title.  (Simply click on the yellow link to read or re-read the entry.)

As usual, I try to do a little research online to find the names of each guy, so you and I will know whose name to yell out while "fully appreciating" the dude's photo. 😛 Sadly, a few of this month's pit boys remain anonymous.  So, I guess we can call them whatever we wish.  However, if you're having a hard time choosing a moniker for a model you like, try using one of the following 2018 TOP TEN NAMES FOR GUYS: Atticus, Milo, Jasper, Asher, Jack, Theodore, Silas, Wyatt, Henry or Finn.  ---  My current favorite to use is Milo.

Well folks, it's time to go grab your socks from out of the drawer and get ready, 'cause here (in no particular order) are my sexy "Sock It To Me" selections for the month of December  2018:

1. Anonymous

2. Jonatas Mozer

3. Josh Lovrin

4. Anonymous

5. Oliver Dawson


6. Anonymous

7. Anonymous

8. Anonymous

9. João Lima

10. David McIntosh

11. Anonymous

"DESERTED ISLAND CHOICE" FOR DECEMBER 2018


If I were going to spend 6 months on a deserted island and could only take one photo from this month's collection, I would simply have to go with that of model number 10, David McIntosh.  Wowzah!!!  That hairy granola growing under his arm would definitely satisfy my fantasy munchies for days on end!


10. David McIntosh

Well fellow armpit lovers, there you have it.  Do you agree with my picks?  Please contact me and to let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.

You're also invited to click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties:



For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  

(Pics for the collages and clip art, as well as photos of the models featured in this blog entry were all found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog on BLOGGER @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on TWITTER @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: