Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Page 128 - My Pit Picks for July 2018


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you read my previous blog post, My "Sock It To Me" Guys, you know all about my secret list and the oh so naughty origin of its title.  (To read or re-read it simply click on the yellow link.)  ---  Well, my list of hunky hits continues to expand.

Often I do a little research online to find the names of each guy, so you and I will know whose name to yell out while "fully appreciating" the dude's photo. 😛  

So go grab your socks from out of the drawer and get ready, 'cause here (in no particular order) are my sexy "Sock It To Me" selections for the month of July 2018.

1. Ben Batemen

2. Anonymous

3. Nick Sandell

4. Anthony Forte

5. Luis Calandriello

6. Anonymous

7. Brennan Mejia

8. Sam Ajdani 


9. André Aragão


"DESERTED ISLAND CHOICE" FOR JULY 2018


If I were going to spend 6 months on a deserted island and could only take one photo from this month's collection, I'd have to pick picture #4 Boy, just look at the impressive wheat field under his arm!  Oh the fun fantasies I could come up with on those long and lonely island days just by staring at Anthony's pit pic.


4. Anthony Forte

Now, if you were to ask me which of these real-life men I would take with me to the isolated isle, it would probably be a tie between (#8) Sam Ajdani and (#4) Anthony Forte.  ---  Although they're very different from each other, both men get the same strong reaction from me... WOW-ZAH!!!

Sam Ajdani & Anthony Forte

Well fellow armpit lovers, do you agree with my picks?  Please contact me and let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.

You're also invited to click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties:



For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  

(All photos for collage and individual pics found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: