Saturday, July 21, 2018

Page 124 - Super Pits: A Collection of Superhero Underarms



Greetings lovers of armpits and comic book heroes!

BAM!!!  POW!!!  WOW!!!  In honor of this week's Comic-Con International in San Diego, California, here are a few super fun pics, of super sexy men, showing their super yummy pits!

I've limited this collection to guys dressed as DC heroes from the live action "DC Extended Universe" (theatrical movies) and the "Arrowverse" (television shows) many of you know.


















See more hunky hero armpits, including the men of Marvel, on my Pinterest board @Super Pits .

I've been a DC comic fan for years, so I've written about a few of my superhero armpit related musings in previous blog entries.  To check them out, simply click on the yellow links below each of the following pictures.
















(Photos for collages and all pics for this blog entry were found online.)

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #GayBatman #GaySuperman #GaySuperhero

No comments: