Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Page 118 - Patriotic Pits: A Photo Collection


Happy 4th of July, my fellow armpit lovers!  Here's a little photo collection for the holiday,... or any day.





The Carlson Twins: Kyle & Lane



Chad White


Aaron Kuttler




Nathan Adrian



The Zakar Twins, Michael & Zach





Quinn Biddle

Chris Salvatore



Cameron McElroy




(The gif and all photos used for this blog entry were found online.)




Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

2 comments:

Faux Paul said...

OH my goodness, that third one (underneath the fellow with the dog tags, and above the twins). His NECK! The sideburns, too! The profile! WHERE do they make males this perfect? :D

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Faux Paul! That model and his pit pic certainly deserve a salute!