Friday, June 29, 2018

Page 117 - "Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?": An Armpit Poem


Hey dude,

Here we are, both hot and sweaty,
T-shirts drenched and soaking wet.
Should we simply take our tops off?
Yes sirree, oh yeah, you bet!!!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
If you are, well then that's good.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
If you're not, then dude you should.

There you stand, yawning and stretching,
Back extended, curved and arched.
There you stand with sweaty armpits,
Here I stare with lips so parched.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
If you are, well then that's good.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
If you're not, then dude you should.

You look like you need excitement,
Something fun might do the trick.
You look like you need a tickle,
Or perhaps a friendly lick.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
If you are, well then that's good.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
If you're not, then dude you should.

Clasp your hands behind your warm neck,
Stay real still and close your eyes,
Let the wind, cool down your armpits,
Next, get set for a surprise.

Now you know what I've been thinking;
Pleasing you was my concern.
Wanna know what I'm now thinking?
I licked yours, now it's my turn.


---  Just a little ditty I wrote, inspired by the hot weather and all those guys in sweaty t-shirts I've been seeing around town.  I keep thinking, "They'd be a lot cooler if they'd just peeled off those shirts!"




(Photos for this blog entry were found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

2 comments:

Contemposcribe said...

I love your site and this poem

Enrique Henry said...

Bedankt, Contemposcribe! I appreciate you reading my blog and posting your kind comments. 😘