Sunday, June 10, 2018

Page 110 - BAD NEWS: He Had A Pit Rash/ GOOD NEWS: He Now Wears Sleeveless Tees!


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!

So first the BAD NEWS: Due to the extreme Texas hot weather, my sweetie (Grant) acquired a painful heat rash on his armpits a few weeks ago.  We figured it was due to the sweltering temperatures and the tight sleeves of his t-shirts.  --- My he-man is sometimes a delicate flower. 😊 💘 😚 


The red rash began to heal with medicated creams.  However, wearing a t-shirt was still very painful for him, due to the rubbing of the sleeves against his underarms.  Going out in public shirtless was not an option for my shy guy.


Being seen in a tank top wasn't an option either.  You see, as a teen, Grant was super skinny and often teased by his big brother, friends and strangers, especially when he ventured out and about wearing those low neck, sleeveless tops with narrow shoulder straps.


To this day, he hates wearing tanks ---  even at home.  However, I did convince him to try wearing sleeveless crewneck tees for comfort.


As for the GOOD NEWSThe heat rash has gone away, but Grant really likes the cool feeling he gets wearing that style of shirt during these hot Texas days.  My honey-hunk now wears sleeveless crewneck t-shirts exclusively!  Lucky me!!!  You see, he has strong muscles and sports a sweet, sweet field of hair under each arm.  I catch myself sneaking glimpses of his exposed, bushy pit treasures whenever he moves.

So far I've bought him different colored sleeveless crewneck tees, one for every day of the week, plus a few extra to keep Grant from once again grabbing one of his boring, more traditional, short sleeved t-shirts.

Of course, I now enjoy watching him put away the dishes, in the high kitchen cabinets.  ("That's right, put that way up there!  Slower baby, slower!!!") And my, how I absolutely love seeing him reach up and yank on the pull chain to the high ceiling fan.  ("Yank it baby, yank it!!!")  ---  I could stare all day at Grant move his naked arms in his sensuously revealing shirts!

Oh, and sometimes he just sits still in the living room with both brawny arms spread out over the top of the sofa, letting his hairy underarms breath.  I get so distracted I can't tell what's showing on TV!!!




Hey folks, check out the sleeveless crewneck tops on each of the following 25 hot hunks.  (The guys appear in no particular order.)  See how quickly the sleeveless armholes draw your attention to those yummy pits!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6


#7

#8

#9

#10

#11



#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24


#25

I always love to know what and who turns my readers on.  So, which of the 25 tee models was your favorite? (Feel free to leave a comment below.)


________________________________________


Wow, imagine seeing pretty pit hair peeking out from sexy shirt holes, in person, day in and day out!  That's has become my life!  I'm constantly in a state of excitement, ya'll!



Now for the NEXT STEP of my ingenious plan: I'm gonna find a way to get Grant to try on a sleeveless crop top tee!  Woohoo, what fun!!!  😍 😛👍  ---  Wish me luck fellow armpit lovers!




(Photos for the collages as well as the pics for this blog entry were all found online. By the way, that's studly, male model Cody Callahan, pictured below, whom I've cast in my fantasy to represent my sweetie, Grant, for this post.)

Please hold that pose, Cody Callahan!

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .


You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: