Sunday, June 10, 2018

Page 111 - Broadway Pits

More than "one singular sensation"!

The 72nd Annual Tony Awards were held tonight, June 10, 2018, in New York City to recognize achievement in Broadway productions during the 2017–18 season. Being the show tune lover that I am I caught it on TV with a group of friends. 

In honor of my favorite award show I thought it'd be fun to put together a little collection of simply smashing, showstopping armpits, all belonging to actual dancers from actual Broadway shows.  In addition, I've included a few YouTube video clips from Broadway Bares, featuring a chorus line of shirtless stage stars!

Here, in no particular order, are 10 hunky Broadway boys you might want to cast in your fantasies.  ---  "Okay gentlemen, curtain up, arms up!"

Colin Elliott Cunliffe

Joshua Michael Brickman

Caleb Dicke

Sam Cahn

Casey Lee Ross

Colt Prattes



Reed Kelly

Charlie Williams

Tyler Hanes

Brandon Rubendall
___________________________________________


Hey Broadway fans!  In the mood for a little show?  Check out these YouTube highlight clips from Broadway Bares, an annual burlesque show fundraiser.  Proceeds go to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. The shows feature Broadway dancers and actors performing elaborate show-stopper striptease dances for the audience.

Take your seat, press the play button and enjoy!

Broadway Bares 2014 Highlights


Broadway Bares 2015 Highlights



Broadway Bares 2016 Highlights



Broadway Bares 2017 Highlights



Promotional Video for Broadway Bares 2018


Broadway Bares 2018 Highlights



So there you have it folks, my little tribute to the Great White Way with a bit of an armpit loving spin.  You know, they say the neon lights are bright on Broadway, but personally, those showboy pits are what I long to see!

"Hey Brandon Rubendall!  Got anything for an encore!?"



(Photos for collage as well as pics, gif and videos for this blog entry were all found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: