Friday, June 22, 2018

Page 114 - Show Your Pride, Show Your Pits!


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  June is Pride Month.  Originally, I thought I'd share a few sexy photos of guys holding up gay flags and showing their armpits for the occasion.  Seemed like a fun idea!  However, as I surfed the web looking for pictures, I began to come up with quite a different collection than first planned.

Yes, I still have pics of guys waving rainbow flags exposing their pits, but if you really study the collection you'll find a great reflection of the our diverse community.  I think the photographs reinforce what most of us already know: We come in different beautiful shapes, colors and personalities, plus you can find us all over the world.

Some of the images feature gay guys and allies having carefree fun, marching in pride parades, protesting for a cause, or merely showing affection.  Sure, many of the captures are arousing to the eye, but hopefully you'll be taken by surprise, like I was, and find them inspiring as well.

The following are some favorite Pride pit pics:

Dan Reynolds



Michael Rizzi

Alex Toledo


Mark Kanemura





Chechen Protester






Abraham CarreƱo




The Zakar Twins

@nomadicboys on Twitter














Reed Kelly

Billy Porter





Cezar Ruz














Zain Mitchlan



Well, I hope you enjoyed this unique collection as much as I enjoyed putting it together.  May you have a Happy Pride Month!


(Photos used for collage, the gif and pictures included in this blog entry were all found online.)



Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

Displaying the new Progress Pride Flag and the Armpit Fetish Flag.


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguys #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #prideflag #prideparade #Pride #PrideMarch #gaypride #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: