Sunday, July 15, 2018

Page 122 - Is It Clean Fun You'd Prefer?: An Armpit Poem


So you'd rather I not sniff your sweaty, salty armpit fur?
So, hey babe, I was just wond'ring ---  is it clean fun you'd prefer?

Not a fan of ripe romancing?  Rather that it not occur? 
Much opposed to mingling man musk?  ---  Is it clean fun you'd prefer?



We want equal satisfaction, upon that we both concur.
Mind if I'm a bit creative?  ---  Is it clean fun you'd prefer?

Let's both jump into the shower, let me be your sponge masseur.
You like soap suds?  You like rinsing?  ---  Is it clean fun you'd prefer?


Scrub those layers of antiperspirant!  Bid farewell to pit dander!
Shall we say goodbye to B.O.?  ---  Is it clean fun you'd prefer?

Once your underarms are spring fresh, may I smell them?  Say, "Yes sir!"
Then I'll lick them till they sparkle ---  since it's clean fun you prefer.



______________________

---  So armpit lovers, I hope you all enjoyed my little silly poem.  It's based on a fun, real-life encounter I had in the shower last night. 😋


(Pit pics and gif use for this blog entry were all found online.) 



Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .  There you'll find a board I titled Freshly Scrubbed Pits and also one entitled Freshly Scrubbed Pits - Part 2 .  (Simply click on the yellow links.)


Also, I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the "Follow" button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: