Saturday, July 7, 2018

Page 119 - Nasty Pig Commercial Includes Armpit Sniff!!!


So fellow armpit lovers, have you seen the latest commercial for Nasty Pig!?  It stars hunky models Robert and Joey.  (If you haven't yet done so, do yourself a favor and press the play button above to watch the sizzling hot commercial on YouTube.)

As part of the advertisement for sexy, homoerotic men's underwear, Robert takes a sniff of Joey's hairy underarm,... TWICE!!



Joey

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time on mainstream television (VH1) that a man has stuck his nose in another guy's armpit for kinks sake.  Sure, it was a commercial shown during RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, but still, the ad was played during prime-time.


Robert & Joey

Well, I'm not complaining, I'm just surprised and very excited.  "One small sniff for man, one giant thrill for armpit lovers everywhere!"  Before you know it folks, we'll be seeing mainstream TV shows and movies featuring love scenes with a bit of pit worship.

For a look at Joey on his own, as well as a super brief look at his bushy underarms, check out this YouTube video:




(All videos & pics for this blog entry were found online.)



Visit Nasty Pig's website @nastypig.com .  (Simply click on the yellow link.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog on BLOGGER @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on TWITTER @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: