Thursday, May 31, 2018

Page 107 - My Pit Picks for May 2018


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you've read my previous blog post, My "Sock It To Me" Guys, you know all about my secret list and the oh so naughty origin of its title.  (To read or re-read it simply click on the yellow link.)  Well, my list of hunky hits continues to expand.

Often I do a little online research to find out the names of each guy (so you and I will know whose name to yell out while fully appreciating the dude's photo 😛 ).  Unfortunately, this month's bunch includes several models who remain anonymous.

Here, in no particular order, is my sexy selection for the month of May 2018 and a brief description of what appealed to me about their mouthwatering underarms.

1. Anonymous: "Patches of Paradise" Pits

2. Anonymous: Reminiscent of My 1st Boyfriend's Pits


3. Anonymous: "Ready for Their First Lick" Pits


4. Renan Corbani: Naughty Country Boy Pits

5. Anonymous: "What A Mighty Fine Man" Pits


6. Anonymous: Summer Fling Pits



7. Jordan Torres: Macho Done Right Pits



8. Anonymous: Fiancé Pits
(You know, the kind you proudly take home to meet the folks.)



9. Konstantinos Konstantinou: "Let's Do It Again" Pits


10. Anonymous: Sweet Treat Pits


11. Reno Triardi: Tough & Tender Pits




NEW SUB-CATEGORY:
"DESERTED ISLAND CHOICE" FOR MAY 2018
If I were going to spend 6 months on a deserted island and could only take one photo from this month's collection, I'd have to pick picture #5.  There's enough "yum" there to keep me busy for half a year or longer.

Now if you were to ask me which of these real-life men I would take with me to the island, that would be a harder choice. 😵





5. Anonymous: "What A Mighty Fine Man" Pits


So fellow armpit lovers, do you agree with my pick?  Please contact me to let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.


You're also invited to click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties:

My Pit Picks for January 2018

My Pit Picks for February 2018

My Pit Picks for March 2018 

My Pit Picks for April 2018


For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  


(All photos for collage and individual pics found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .


Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: