Sunday, April 29, 2018

Page 97 - My Pit Picks for April 2018


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you've read my blog posting My "Sock It To Me" Guys you know all about my secret list and the oh so naughty origin of its title.  (To read it simply click on the yellow link.)  Well, my list of hunky hits continues to expand.

I always like to reflect on my choices for the month.  So, 2 of the 11 members this month had absolutely no armpit hair, 7 of 11 in the group had some sort of facial hair and their ages seemed to vary quite a bit.  Guess I don't just prefer just one type of dish, I desire the ENTIRE buffet!

Here are the hot guy photos that kept my interest and got me going for April 2018.  Included are names if known and a brief description of what appealed to me about their mouthwatering underarms.


Clark Bockelman: Punk Rock Pits



Gabriel Loureiro: Studly Pits


Anonymous: Fun Time After a Night at the Dance Club Pits


Charly Poirier: Heartthrob Pits


Addis Miller: All Night Long Pits

Vinicius Silva: Sexy, Pool Boy Pits


Benjamin Godfre: Ready for Mischief Pits

Sam Lane: Ready to Rock Pits


Justin Leonard: Wet, Cotton Candy Pits



Anonymous: He's All That & Perfect Pits Too!

So fellow armpit lovers, do we share some of the same taste in men's underarms?  Please contact me and let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.


You're also invited to click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties: My Pit Picks for January 2018 , My Pit Picks for February 2018 and My Pit Picks for March 2018 .


For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  

(All photos for collage and individual pics found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: