Friday, November 30, 2018

Page 149 - My Pit Picks for November 2018


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you've read my previous blog post, My "Sock It To Me" Guysyou know all about my secret listing and the origin of its title.  (To read or re-read it simply click on the yellow link.)  ---  Well, my list of hunky hits continues to expand.

I try to do a little research online to find the names of each guy, so you and I will know whose name to yell out while "fully appreciating" the dude's photo. 😛  Sadly, I could not find the names to over half of this month's gorgeous group.  ---  Guess they're willing to reveal their pits, but not their names. ðŸ˜¢

Still, it's time to go grab your socks from out of the drawer and get ready, 'cause here (in no particular order) are my sexy "Sock It To Me" selections for the month of November 2018.

1. Brett Stratton

2. Anonymous

3. Giovani Lima

4. Maxx Jirgens

5. Anonymous

6. Anonymous

7. Mário Beckman

8. Anonymous

9. Anonymous

10. Anonymous

11. Anonymous


"DESERTED ISLAND CHOICE" FOR NOVEMBER 2018



If I were going to spend 6 months on a deserted island and could only take one photo from this month's collection, I would have to narrow it down to one of the following four models: #4 (Maxx Jirgens), models #8, #9 and #11.  ---  Wowzah!!!  Each man has such picturesque pits worthy of plenty repeat viewings!


But, since I'd have to survive half a year on just one armpit picture, I guess I'd ultimately select model #9.  (Can you blame me?)  The image of this hirsute honey's hairy hollows would keep my imagination stoked and my tongue drooling for days on end.


9. Anonymous

Well fellow armpit lovers, there you have it.  Do you agree with my picks?  Please contact me and to let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.

You're also invited to click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties:




For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  

(All photos for the collages and individual pics for this blog entry were found online.)



Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the "Follow" button @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: