Friday, November 2, 2018

Page 143 - "Raise One Up for Me!": An Armpit Anthem


Hey armpit lovers!  Here's a little parody poem I wrote to be sung to the old tune of "The Mickey Mouse Club" theme song.  Hope you enjoy it!



RAISE ONE UP FOR ME!

VERSE
What's the fetish we all share?
What do we long to see?
A-R-M-P-I-T, raise one up for me!


Whether shaved or hairy,
You're as welcome as can be.
A-R-M-P-I-T, raise one up for me!


CHORUS 
Underarms!  (Axillae!!)
Underarms!  (Axillae!!)


Let's chuck our shirts and stretch our arms up high!
High, high, high!


ENDING
Come along and sing our song
Of pit play ecstasy,
A-R-M-P-I-T, raise one for me!



---  So pit pals, I hope you enjoyed this parody anthem.  It's just a fun and flirty ditty I wrote when I found out Mickey Mouse was celebrating his 90th birthday this year.  Yup, I always find a way to steer any and all matters to the subject of male armpits.



Interested in learning how to properly pronounce the word axillae, the plural of axilla (armpit)?  Check out this super short tutorial by pressing play.





(Pictures collected for collages, clip art, video, gifs, as well as pit pics use for this parody blog entry were all found online.)




Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the "Follow" button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: