Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Page 142 - My Pit Picks for October 2018


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you've read my previous blog post, My "Sock It To Me" Guysyou know all about my secret listing and the origin of its title.  (To read or re-read it simply click on the yellow link.)  ---  Well, my list of hunky hits continues to expand.

I try to do a little research online to find the names of each guy, so you and I will know whose name to yell out while "fully appreciating" the dude's photo. 😛

So now, go grab your socks from out of the drawer and get ready, 'cause here (in no particular order) are my sexy "Sock It To Me" selections for the month of October 2018.


1. Josh Wald


2. David Karamanis


3. Raul Amador


4. Axel Vique


5. Matt Cuff


6. Jonah Riolo


7. Anonymous


8. Anonymous

9. Anonymous


10. Brandon Espiritu


"DESERTED ISLAND CHOICE" FOR OCTOBER 2018



If I were going to spend 6 months on a deserted island and could only take one photo from this month's collection, I'd have to pick picture #1.  Those pits, that body, that face would fuel my daydreams for months, heck for years on end!


1. Josh Wald

Now, if you were to ask me which of these pictured real-life men I would take with me to the isolated isle for 6 months, I would not hesitate for a nanosecond to still pick Josh.  Mr. Wald is not only a gorgeous male model, he's a talented singer/songwriter, musician, photographer, skateboarder, plus he's super charming and funny as all get out.  The collage featured below, gives you a peek at another of Josh's appealing traits, his deliciously fuzzy pits.  ---  Little confession, Josh has been my #1 fantasy guy since I spotted his skateboarder pics inside a magazine in 2005.


Well fellow armpit lovers, there you have it.  Do you agree with my picks?  Please contact me and to let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.

You're also invited to click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties:




For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  

(All photos for the collages and individual pics for this blog entry were found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: