Saturday, September 29, 2018

Page 139 - My Pit Picks for September 2018


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you've read my previous blog post, My "Sock It To Me" Guysyou know all about my secret listing and the origin of its title.  (To read or re-read it simply click on the yellow link.)  ---  Well, my list of hunky hits continues to expand.

I try to do a little research online to find the names of each guy, so you and I will know whose name to yell out while "fully appreciating" the dude's photo. ๐Ÿ˜›

So now, go grab your socks from out of the drawer and get ready, 'cause here (in no particular order) are my sexy "Sock It To Me" selections for the month of September 2018.


 1. Nguyen Duy Hai @quythan_quythan

2. Anonymous


3. Austin Victoria


4. Pedro Aboud

5. Anonymous

6. Christopher Cรดtรฉ

7. Pedro Borrell Jr.

BTW, in case you missed it, read my blog posting all about the sexy, personal trainer, model, singer pictured above at Barrell Jr. and His Sexy, Shaven Pits .




8. Alex Mecum

9. Wirth Campbell

10. Ad Man for Boxer Shorts

11. Devin Truss


"DESERTED ISLAND CHOICE" FOR SEPTEMBER 2018



If I were going to spend 6 months on a deserted island and could only take one photo from this month's collection, I'd have to pick picture #1.  That delicious pit pose draws me in every time!

 1. Nguyen Duy Hai @quythan_quythan

Now, if you were to ask me which of these pictured real-life men I would take with me to the isolated isle for 6 months, it would probably be a tie between two very different type of fellows.

One of two would be Guy #1, Nguyen Duy Hai @quythan_quythan. ๐Ÿ˜


Those mesmerizing, "Niagara Falls"-like cascades of thick, dark underarm tresses could keep me entertained and hours on end.  No need for words, just raise those arms, Sweetie!


And then there's Guy #8, Alex Mecum.  Wow, what a man, what a man! ๐Ÿ’ช


8. Alex Mecum

Mr. Mecum's hairy body would certainly keep a sleeping bag partner warm during those chilly, deserted island nights.  Imagine nuzzling up to one of those furry pit pillows!



Goodness, as you can see it would be difficult to choose between the two, so I simply couldn't.  I'd just invite both guys to join me on the isle. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹


Well fellow armpit lovers, there you have it.  Do you agree with my picks?  Please contact me and let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.

You're also invited to click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties:



For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  

(All photos for the collage and individual pics for this blog entry were found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

4 comments:

Ajnt86 said...

Thank you Enrique for ALL the HARD work you put into this Blog! I love your taste in guys almost as much as I love tasting yummy hairy pits :-* Lol! All the best, Bill aka Ajnt86

Ajnt86 said...

Btw, hairy black guy pits are my absolute favorite!!!

Enrique Henry said...

Awww, thanks Bill @Ajnt86! You made my day. So glad you enjoy the blog. Currently working on my list for October.

Enrique Henry said...

They are mesmerizing!