Saturday, September 22, 2018

Page 138 - PITS-BURG: AN ARMPIT SOAP OPERA (Chapter 17)


So, I've been dreaming up a soap opera about guys with armpit fetishes who live in a small college town named Pits-Burg.  The town is known for its many craters created by a large meteor shower centuries ago.  Nowadays, the more popular craters are found under the arms of its sexy, male population.



NOTE: You may first want to read the following chapters to catch up with this particular storyline.  Simply click on the yellow links:
PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 1)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 4)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 7)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 10)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 13)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 15)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 16)

Our story continues with the 2nd half of the Surprise Party:

PACO & HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW PAUL
[MUSIC CUE #4: To evoke the party's 80's theme, press play and listen to the party music softly in the background while you continue reading.  ---  To open a separate window, click on the link:Party Background Music #4 .]



Petra's gal pals are hosting a surprise party for her this evening at the home she shares with her husband, Paul.  Currently, all the guests are playing her favorite childhood game: Hide & Go Seek.  The rowdy revelers, dressed in 80's themed costumes, hide silently in various locations throughout the huge McMasion, while the birthday girl giddily attempts to seek them all out.  A big surprise will be awarded to the last 2 people she locates.



At the same time, outside in the backyard, Peyton (Paul's gay, younger sibling) tiptoes closer to the car, parked inside the unlit garage.  Even in the darkness he can spot the gigantic, bright yellow Pac-Man head, that goes to costume his older brother has been wearing for the evening's celebration.  The eerie head rests motionless in the front passenger seat.  Peyton's curious eyes peer through the windshield, at the space between the two front seats.  What he observes shocks and disappoints him, yet at the same time, it somewhat titillates the deviant dude.



As his eyes adjust to the darkness, he can make out his brother's shirtless, sweat drenched, muscular torso, laying down in the back seat, exposing his underarm to the other guy in the back of the vehicle.  That guy is Paco, the young, gorgeous brother of Paul's wife!  He is also sweaty, bare-chested and seems to be spread out on the back floorboard, propping himself up so he can blow gently onto Paul's wet underarm hairs to cool him down.  It's as if Paco is softly puffing away at a pinwheel, which makes the hunk's armpit hair billow and causes the married man to moan in ecstasy.


The windows are rolled down, so Peyton can also hear their conversation.  Paul is besides himself, "Goodness, I never even dreamed of a guy doing that to me.  Dang it Paco, that's soooo sexy, dude.  I'm serious, if you keep that up, I'm gonna shoot."

Paco continues to silently blow.

The shocked eyewitness stares in anger --- his heart broken into a million pieces.  He stealthily steps towards the back of the car, ready to lift the door handle, but stops as he sees the glimmer of tears streaming from Paul's closed eyes.  They aren't tears of guilt or pain, but tears of another sort.  For the first time since they were kids, he sees a look of pure happiness and freedom on his brother's face.  Once Paul became a teenager, his joy seemed to be replaced with sullenness and worry.  So, Peyton forces himself to pause,... slowly retreat away from the car,... then leaves the dark garage.  He returns to the houseful of hiders and quickly finds shelter under the desk in Paul's private study.  With the lights turned off, he crotches quietly hoping Petra won't find him, at least until his tears dry.




[MUSIC CUE #5: Stop playing music for now.]

Meanwhile, in the backyard garage, soft moans continue coming from the backseat of the parked vehicle.  "Awww Pretty One, you better stop," begs Paul.  "Really Sweetie, I don't want to be walking around the party with stained pants."

Paco reluctantly obliges and rests his head back down on his folded, red leather jacket, which he has placed on the floorboard as a pillow.  ---  A happy grin comes over his face, knowing he was able to finally bring some physical pleasure to his online crush.  "A few moments ago you said you had a confession to make after you cooled down a bit," he reminds his brother-in-law.  "You've cooled off haven't you?"

"No duh, dude," the grateful gent laughs.  "Thanks to your tender-loving care, my pits have never felt so refreshed." 

"So Captain, do you have romantic feelings for me or not?" Paco desperately wants to know, "because I have strong feelings for you.  After weeks of our secret online affair, I've fallen in love with 'PassionatePascal', and that's turned out to be you.  Now, I'm sorry it complicates things, but I can't just flip a switch and stop my feelings for you."



"Look, try to understand.  I've lived my entire personal and professional life in the closet," the former pro-jock confesses.  "You say I'm the first guy you've ever fallen in love with.  Well Paco, you're the first guy I've ever fallen for.  The more time we spent online sharing our deepest thoughts and dreams, and the more I saw you shirtless, showing off those frickin', fuzzy armpits --- oh those beautiful pretty pits ---  I not only started lusting after you, but I started falling for you as well."

The young man stares into his brother-in-laws eyes, amazed to hear what's he's admitting, yet Paco longs for even more.

"Pawk, I don't know what to do, or how to feel.  This whole situation is complicated, but I can't ignore my feelings for you," Paul shares.  "Why, it's taking all the strength within me not to pull you up here with me."

"And why do you want me up there with you?" Paco prods in a flirty tone.

"I've never been intimate with a guy before," the hot hunk reveals.  "But I want you to get up here and sit on my lap, so I can throw my arms around your bare waist and have you reach up and press your palms against the headliner-ceiling of the car."

"And why do you want my palms pressed against the ceiling of the car?" Paco coyly inquires.

Paul confides, "So I can lean in and dig my tongue into each of those perfect pits of yours.  I've been dreaming of them for weeks!"



"Awww Sweet Thing, keep talking like that, I'm gonna explode without you even touching me," his aroused in-law begs, still laying on the the floor.

Suddenly, Paul realizes the enormity of what is about to physically happen with his wife's brother and the consequences it is sure to bring.  "Hey,... hey buddy, we gotta stop," he advises.  Wanting to steer the conversation back to what he needed to say, Paul continues, "There's something else I gotta tell you.  Look, I never meant to confuse you and I swear, I wasn't trying to trick you online.  I just was curious when I spotted you on PIT BOYS LIVE and I was hoping to get to know you better.  In a way I was envious that you could be so free with who you are, unlike me.  I always feel I have to hide; hide my feelings, my tattoos, hide who I really am.  ---  Paco,... I like men,... I always have,... I guess that makes me,..."

His brother-in-law struggles to finish so Paco adds, "Normal.  That makes you normal, Paul."

The muscular man is so moved he exhales and smiles.  Paul's eyes begin to water and he agrees, "Yes, I guess I'm normal,... I'm gay,... and Paco, I want you and nobody but you."

The young man reaches up to the seat above him, grabs the hunk's broad hand and holds it tightly.

At that moment another 80's song can be heard blaring on stereo inside the house.  "Oh wow, radical dude!  I love this old song!" Paco exclaims.  "I totally use to listen to it all the time when I was younger."

[MUSIC CUE #6: Press play and listen while you continue reading.  ---  To open a separate window, click on the link: Crazy for You .]



Paul smiles and rolls onto his side to view his magnificent obsession laying on the floor below him.  Then softly, he begins to serenade the lad, as he reflects on the loveliness of his Pretty One.


"Swaying room as the music starts,
Strangers making the most of the dark,
Two by two their bodies become one.
I see you through the smokey air,
Can't you feel the weight of my stare.
You're so close but still a world away.
What I'm dying to say, is that...


I'm crazy for you,
Touch me once and you'll know it's true.
I never wanted anyone like this,
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss.
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you.



Trying hard to control my heart,
I walk over to where you are,
Two by two.  I need no words at all.
Slowly now we begin to move,
Every breath I'm deeper into you.
Soon we two are standing still in time,

If you read my mind, you'll see...


I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true.
I never wanted anyone like this,
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss,
You'll feel it in my kiss, because...


I'm crazy for you,
Touch me once and you'll know it's true.
I've never wanted anyone like this,
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss,
I'm crazy for you.




So brand new, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
I'm flipping out over you, I'm crazy, crazy for you.
So brand new, I don't know what I'm gonna do
I'm flipping out over you, I'm crazy, crazy for...
Ha, ho, oh__, ba-rum-bum, yeah, baba-bow,
Ha, ho, oh__, ba-rum-bum, yeah, baba-bow,
Baba-bow, bada-bow."


[MUSIC CUE #7: Stop the video after the song finishes, about the time when the counter reaches 3:45.]

Paco is speechless as he allows his tears to rest on his face.  The handsome hunk's soulful 
voice and heartfelt performance has melted the young man's heart.  He is more in love with Paul than he was a mere three minutes and 45 seconds ago.

"Namorado", Paco addresses his sweetheart in Portuguese, "no one has ever serenaded me in my life.  And wow, I've known you for years, yet I had no idea you could sing so beautifully!"

"Yeah, well, I use to sing in the school choir," the shy crooner confesses, "but my friends teased me about it mercilessly, calling me queer.  So, I quit and got involved with the baseball team instead."



"Those guys were jerks.  They robbed the world of the voice of an angel." Paco gushes as he rises to give the object of his affection a kiss.  However, Paul gently places both hands on the guy's bare shoulders, stopping him.  "As much as I want to taste your lips, it's better if we wait," he suggests, "you know, until things get sorted out between me and your sister."

[MUSIC CUE #8: To evoke the party's 80's theme, press play and listen to the party music softly in the background while you continue reading.  ---  To open a separate window, click on the link:Party Background Music #8 .]



The sexy college student is crushed and disappointed.  "I guess you're right.  But understand this, I've fallen madly in love with you and I dream of us being together.  I don't want to share you with my sister or anyone else, and I sure as hell don't want to sneak around for a few stolen moments here and there.  Pablo, I desperately want to see where this thing between us can lead."

"Me too, Baby, me too," Paul assures him as he lovingly combs back the wavy, sweat drenched locks of hair from the camboy's forehead.

Paco grabs his red leather jacket from the floor and struggles a bit to slip it back on in the confines of the backseat area.  "Well Captain, let me know when you finally decide when and where we can be together."



As he reaches for the door handle he turns and adds, "And by the way, PassionatePascal,  I'm gonna stop streaming on PITS BOYS LIVE until you give me your answer.  Because the only guy I want getting off to my juicy armpits is you."  Without uttering a word, Paul pulls him in for a tight embrace.  Just like days ago, Paco's hands thrill at the feel of his brother-in-law's strong, muscular back.

Inside the noisy house, Petra has found nearly everyone who was hiding, much to the amusement of the guests.  She heads to the kitchen looking for her husband, who is once again missing from her party.  The birthday girl peeks outside the window, towards the backyard to see if his car is still in the garage or if he's gone out for even more unneeded bags of ice.




She sees the open garage door and spots someone crawl out from the back of Paul's parked auto.  It's so dark she can't quite make out who it is.  That person is definitely a young man, but he quickly runs away into the darkness and out of her sight.  However, Petra does see who gets out next.  


She's totally surprised and shocked to see Paul exit out of the backseat of the vehicle.  He switches back on the interior light to the garage and sneaks out, dressed in that over-sized, Pac-Man outfit, thinking no one is watching.  Petra is furious and wonders, who in the world was that young man!?  ---  And what the hell was he doing in the backseat of the car with her supposedly straight husband!!!???



[TO BE CONTINUED...]


All photos used for the collages as well as the videos and pics for this blog entry were found online.  Featured as my fantasy cast for this particular storyline are (pictured below, left to right) Marlon Teixeira as Paco, Flo Mulot as Paul and Matthieu Charneau as Peyton.



Interested in more naughty, underarm drama?  Simply click on the following yellow links to read related soapy stories: 

TWINS DAVID & DARIO
PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#2)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#5)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#8)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#11)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 14)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#15)

For a convenient way to follow all the stories click "Follow" at my Google Collection entitled PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera .


Did you like the background music used for this chapter?  To hear the original versions sung by the original artists simply click on the following link and check out my YouTube playlist: My 80's Music (Part 2) - Songs from PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#17) .


Please visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the "Follow" button to keep up with my latest posts.


NOTE: PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera is entirely a work of fiction.  Any similarity to any persons (living or deceased) is strictly coincidental, and no identification of any kind with any such person is intended or implied.

No comments: