Saturday, November 10, 2018

Page 145 - Autumn Leaves & Armpits: Two Things I Love


Greetings armpit lovers!  First, I invite you to press the play button and listen to a YouTube video of Andrea Bocelli singing a perfect rendition of AUTUMN LEAVES while you read on.


Well, summer is gone and fall is upon us.  Here in my home state of Texas, there's a chill in the air, the trees are turning colors and loosing their leaves, plus, daylight savings time is over so the dark night sky arrives early every day.

I adore autumn more than any other season.  Sadly, around here, male armpits are usually covered during this time of year with pullover sweaters and jackets.  So, I've put together a little collection of two of my favorite things to day dream about right now: crisp, autumn leaves and furry, male pits.


The mood of the music matches my present melancholy feeling due to the fact that tank tops and sleeveless tees are all stored in drawers and closets for the next few months.  ---  Trips to the grocery store and mall just won't be as much fun.


By the way, here's the English translation of the song:

AUTUMN LEAVES
The falling leaves drift by the window,
The autumn leaves of red and gold.
I see your lips, the summer kisses,
The sunburned hands I used to hold.

Since you went away the days grow long

And soon I'll hear old winter's song.
But I miss you most of all
My darling, when autumn leaves start to fall.


Please continue listening to the tune while you enjoy the photo gallery.


AUTUMN LEAVES & ARMPITS















Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this little collection as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you.

The shades of autumn such as orange, yellow, dark green, rust and brown make lovely accents for the male body.  Don't know about you, but I just love seeing the gorgeous warm and wonderful hues of fall against a man's skin and hairy underarms.


(The video and pictures collected for this blog were all found online.)



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sobaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: